1b.app
Link copied -

SEO URL for opencart

There is such a field in opencart

We need to somehow automatically fill in this field with cpm, as I understand it, this setting is responsible for this?

If yes, then you can somehow make the url prefix field in the CRM automatically generated as the product name in transliteration + code (to be unique)
For example, there is a product name
Primed cardboard, 5*5 cm, set of 5 pcs, 3 mm, smooth texture, acrylic, ROSA Studio
so that the url prefix is
Karton-gruntovannyj-5*5-sm-nabor-5-sht-3-mm-gladkaja-faktura-akril-ROSA-Studio-36084
That is, to remove it altogether. and ,
and instead of a space to be -
Is it possible to implement this and how many hours is it?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Yes, you can add an action in the automation settings for products
[name]-[id], only in your case the formula is needed like this
13.07.2022, 14:39
Original comment available on version: ru

Hello! I notice more and more that many people are interested in SEO promotion methods. That is why I want to share my own experience of cooperation with https://wmlinks.net/, a company that helps promote sites. I really liked how they approach each client, building long-term relationships and aiming for a sustainable development of online presence. Thanks to their work, my website was able to significantly improve its position in search engines, which directly affected the growth of organic traffic.
19.05.2024, воскресенье, 23:47
Original comment available on version: ua

#214903 wrote:
Hello! I increasingly notice that many people are interested in SEO promotion methods. That is why I want to share my own experience of cooperation with https://wmlinks.net/, a company that helps promote websites. I really liked the way they approach each client, building long-term relationships and focusing on a sustainable online presence. Thanks to their work, my website was able to significantly improve its ranking in search engines, which directly impacted the growth of organic traffic.

on the site nofollow =)
20.05.2024, понедельник, 12:35
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment