1b.app
Link copied -

Transferring another movie for Opencart

Good day! Tell me, be kind, I translated the filters into Ukrainian language.
Ukrainian version is not displayed in opencart. What could be the reason?
Butt filter https://etg.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/products/filters/6/control/
Wine in the category, as it is transferred to opencart https://etg.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/products/?searchLine=&categoryid=18
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Another moment, if I know the Ukrainian version in Box, and in the filters https://etg.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/products/filters/ I try the search filter
nothing appears, hoa vin є
if I drive in the Russian "Thread type", it is displayed.
30.06.2022, 13:15
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon!
Please provide some answer. Filters in Ukrainian are not transferred to Opencart. What could be the reason?
11.07.2022, 23:30

Good afternoon. In order for uploading to opencart to take place in several languages, the opencart language must be ua, and the main language in the box must match the main language on opencart, in this case, both there and there, the main language must be ru
14.07.2022, 11:18

Natalia wrote:
Another moment, if I know the Ukrainian version in Box, and in the filters https://etg.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/products/filters/ I try the search filter
nothing appears, hoa vin є
if I drive in the Russian "Thread type", it is displayed.

probably the search goes by the name in the main language of the system
14.07.2022, 11:18

Yes

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. In order for uploading to opencart to take place in several languages, the opencart language must be ua, and the main language in the box must match the main language on opencart, in this case, both there and there, the main language must be ru

Yes, that is right. Opencart has UA http://joxi.ru/L21MyVzcwdOQJ2, and the main one, as I understand it, is Russian and
14.07.2022, 19:27

Great prohannya nadat komentar. I have been unable to convey the meaning of the filters in the Ukrainian language for a month.
In opencart it is possible to accept the value for another movie - Ukrainian. main Russian. What could be the reason??? Why doesn't the Ukrainian version of the filter get involved in opencart? Dopomіzht, be kind, grow up!
19.07.2022, 15:18

oc_attribute_description table
language_id 2 - Russian
language_id 3 - Ukrainian
name - value
19.07.2022, 15:21

@da hong pao fucking marvel at the reason
27.07.2022, 12:55

Da hong pao Great motherfucker wonder why
27.07.2022, 12:56

I ask you to help me to take the information:
Where and how data are transferred if the checkbox "pass to attribute table" is checked
What and where is transferred, if the checkbox is ticked.
As soon as I tse tse, I will become wiser
12.08.2022, 10:24

Looked, the name of the attributes is not updated if they are already filled in a non-main language

Natalia wrote:
Where and how data are transferred if the checkbox "pass to attribute table" is checked
What and where is transferred, if the checkbox is ticked.
As soon as I tse tse, I will become wiser

Unfortunately, I cannot provide you with such information, since there is no documentation for the action, and the integration itself is 6k lines of code.
12.08.2022, 11:30

Yes, I checked it, you wrote earlier. Our main language in opencart is Russian. In boxing, as I understand it, too.
Most likely, the data is transferred to the wrong table. Who then can give me information, where the data is transferred? How can they be requested?
12.08.2022, 11:38

Give some example of a product that has attributes and send a link to your opencart + access to d.bodyako@crm-onebox.com and I'll see why the product has attributes in only one language. Most likely they were filled in both languages at once with the value in Russian and then ua is not updated (since it is already filled in opencart). You can check this by creating a filter in the box right away and filling it in both languages and setting its value to the product so that the filter appears in opencart. In theory, it will appear immediately in both languages.
12.08.2022, 11:54

And there is. I added a new test filter, immediately in Russian and Ukrainian. The site is displayed in both languages.
Now it's not clear, it turns out that the filter values cannot be overwritten in Ukrainian? Suppose it will be necessary to change the name in Ukrainian (for example, it is written incorrectly, or with an error). We will change in Boxing, but in Opencart it will remain the same as it was at the first recording? In Russian, everything changes (since there were moments when the name of the filter was edited).
13.08.2022, 10:28

Yes. In the second, third, etc. languages, if there is already an entry on the opencart, it does not change. We can make it change if you need. Takes 1 hour of customization in action
13.08.2022, 13:36

Please make this edit. Issue an invoice please
15.08.2022, 08:19

And tell me, the same situation with titles and discripsins for categories. Not updated in Ukrainian. Is it the same situation as with filters? Values not being overwritten? As for the product, everything is OK, it is displayed in Ukrainian.
15.08.2022, 08:25

Good afternoon. Category names and descriptions should be updated by default. If for some reason this does not happen, give a link to the category - I will look and fix it at the time of completion
17.08.2022, 15:11

Category example https://etg.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/category/185/
The name itself is transmitted in the second language (in this case, Ukrainian).
The question is only in these meta tags for SEO
In the admin panel of the site, the name is in Ukrainian, everything is OK, meta tags are in Russian
It is possible that these fields are also not updated for the second languages if they were previously filled in. As happens with filters.
17.08.2022, 15:36

seo is also unfortunately not updated, I wrote about the standard name and description of the category (they are updated). We can also modify to update, it will take another 1 hour. Those. only 2h.
17.08.2022, 15:40

Everything, I understand. Let's just make a filter then, I'll change the meta tags for the categories through the admin panel, there are not many of them, for now)) I'll look further.
But with filters it is better to do it correctly, with updating the data, since there are a lot of filters.
Thank you very much for answering and finally figuring this out.
I'll write to send me an invoice for revision by filters.
17.08.2022, 15:48

Good afternoon. Improved the checkbox, turned it on on your box - cron has already worked. Please check the situation with attribute names in other languages.
19.08.2022, 10:22

Yes, it's all good! Dyakuuuuuuuuu!!! :)))
19.08.2022, 10:31

.dev

OneBox production wrote:

Good afternoon. I completed the tick, turned it on on your box - the crown has already worked. Please check the situation with attribute names in other languages.

screenshot_1.png

Good day!

Tell me, please, I can't understand whether this modification was transferred from MVP?

Because I don't see such a tick, but I see others

But in this setting, the text "If the checkbox "Export product filter to attribute table" is enabled, only selected filters will be uploaded and updated"

And there is no way to put such a tick.
14.06.2023, 10:59
Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment