1b.app
Link copied -

Need improvements on import/export of OpenCart users

Improvements:
1. Action Export Users to Opencart. The status of the exported contact in opencart should be Enabled, Approved=Yes, and the date of adding should be set.
2. Why, when creating a contact, when importing an order from Opencart, the contact is not assigned an id from OpenCart? It is in the DB. If this is not a bug in your opinion, then fix it.

Bugs need to be fixed:
1. The address ID is not written in the customer table, because of this there is no connection between the address and the user, and he cannot select an address from the existing ones when placing an order.
2. When transferring the address for some reason, the Name is recorded in the Company field in Opencart. Because of this, during the subsequent import of orders from Opencart with this address, OneBox incorrectly recognizes the address and the Name from the Company field in Opencart is written to the process address.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
1. 1h Date of adding to take from the date of adding the contact to the box or the date when the record is inserted?
2. Because the search goes through other fields: phone, email, and next time, if necessary, it will also find it. If you need, we can do it in the form of setting in action, 1h
We will fix bugs in the process of making improvements. Bill?
27.05.2022, 17:50
Original comment available on version: ru

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
1. 1h Date of adding to take from the date of adding the contact to the box or the date when the record is inserted?

The date the record was added to the Opencart database.

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
2. Because the search goes through other fields: phone, email, and next time, if necessary, it will also find it. If you need, we can do it in the form of setting in action, 1h

I clarify: it is necessary, when importing an order from OpenCart, to the created contact by the Import Order action, register the buyer id from OpenCart, which is registered in the OpenCart database in the oc_order table
30.05.2022, 13:38

Good afternoon, tell me, when are you selling?
03.06.2022, 12:38

Good afternoon, I think within a few working days we will do it.
03.06.2022, 12:42

Good afternoon. In the action of importing orders, a checkmark has been added at the very bottom, when enabled, an external id will be added to new contacts. The rest of the items are added by default.
06.06.2022, 13:15

continue to unload off
07.06.2022, 16:32

also, the address was not uploaded for this contact
https://one-box.shine-bright.com.ua/admin/shop/users/78881/
07.06.2022, 16:37

Good afternoon, I launched the actions - I see what happens
10.06.2022, 12:56

1. There was an error with the address, in some cases they were deleted - corrected
2. With approved, everything works ok, this user has a value of 1. Perhaps those contacts that do not have approved are not updated now from the box
10.06.2022, 13:30

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
2. With approved, everything works ok, this user has a value of 1. Perhaps those contacts that do not have approved are not updated now from the box

Everything is OK with Approved, the contact is unloaded. Precisely Status
11.06.2022, 11:33

When will you finish? This is the first paragraph of the TK for improvements. Contact status must be Enabled
16.06.2022, 12:14

Good afternoon. Will be done within a few business days.
16.06.2022, 12:52

unloaded the changes, within a few hours the status should be transmitted
16.06.2022, 14:34

It seems that everything is normal, but at the moment I observed that the contact was Off, and after a while it turned on. Until this happens again
23.06.2022, 15:17

Boxing, in theory, should not turn off contacts, it can only turn on. Perhaps it was a new contact?
23.06.2022, 15:20

In opencart, new contacts are created enabled by default.
But so far the problem has not reoccurred. I'm watching.
24.06.2022, 12:23

Uploaded with status Disabled
28.06.2022, 14:06

after a while, the status changes to Enabled, apparently, not all data on the contact is uploaded immediately.
Can I make sure that the status is correct immediately upon unloading?
28.06.2022, 14:29

The status changes a maximum of an hour after the creation when updating the contact, is it critical for you that the contact is immediately created turned on?
28.06.2022, 16:37

Yes please do it right away.
28.06.2022, 16:48

please try on a new client.
28.06.2022, 16:53

Will this refinement and bug fixing be in the OS?
06.07.2022, 20:33

Good afternoon, how much will it cost to reschedule improvements?
05.12.2022, 16:21

Good afternoon, 1h if still relevant
15.02.2023, 22:15

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment