1b.app
Link copied -

orders are not imported from the site

At the same time, the integration of private24, mail (for sending letters) and loading orders from opencart stopped working
I don’t see any errors, I’ll write the IP correctly, the API key is also correct
but from the 2nd of about 12.20 integrations stopped working
help solve the issue
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Dmitry good day
I’m waiting for you to have three successive similar drinks, as soon as you have a change of fine crowns, it’s possible to set up a blocking action. try to turn on all the automation once in a while, check the spratsyuvannya, and then turn it on at will.
It is possible that you have run out of space on the server.
If you have a rental, then in any case you need the help of the OneBox administrator, contact your manager.
05.04.2022, 11:51
Original comment available on version: ru

I doubt about krona, because it worked for 2 years and everything was in order
about the place ... it is necessary to clarify, although let's say the mail is fixed for incoming ... but there is no more for sending
Where can I see the contacts of the manager?
05.04.2022, 11:59

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
how is it possible - to share how the bula was the reason and how they virishili
05.04.2022, 21:48

cron stopped (there was a log about it in logging) just noticed this message today
went into automation, turned off the minute tasks, turned it back on after 5 minutes and it worked
maybe, of course, the TP did something, because after that my questions were deleted from the forum (except this one)
05.04.2022, 22:05

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment