1b.app
Link copied -

Can't import slogan from Opencart

At the same time, the importation stopped, and from the coristuvach it is duplicated gradually, it was possible to turn on the automation for import. Likewise, when concluding the TTN Novosti Post, write a pardon.
Judging by the logs, this is not the case with MySQL.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Can you take a look?
It’s more like a little bug for everything, but the robot is worth it, it’s impossible to fix it.
04.04.2022, 09:43
Original comment available on version: ru

Update: I'll manually add the order and don't go into it, after "Save" the page is updated without goods.
04.04.2022, 09:53

The work is worth it.
04.04.2022, 12:50

one of the actions at the stages gives you an error and the order is not created and is rolled back, while, of course, TTN for NP can no longer be rolled back
I advise you to make an intermediate step without actions that can give an error (for example, the action to reserve or similar)
for the test, disable the action Verify the presence of products in stock at the start stage and check
04.04.2022, 14:18

Having tried it, it’s a pity it didn’t work out - I still don’t create a new process, I’ll just add it manually.
04.04.2022, 15:00

To Anton Yuriyovich wrote:
Having tried it, it’s a pity it didn’t work out - I still don’t create a new process, I’ll just add it manually.

turn off all actions at the start stage and check
04.04.2022, 15:49

So i zrobiv: a new empty stage in business processes, setting yoga as a "starter", saving.
I try to add a message, I press "save" - the side is re-vanquished with empty fields and by the client himself.
04.04.2022, 16:04

To Anton Yuriyovich wrote:
So i zrobiv: a new empty stage in business processes, setting yoga as a "starter", saving.
I try to add a message, I press "save" - the side is re-vanquished with empty fields and by the client himself.

I went in and I got it
try again or give a screen what error you have
04.04.2022, 18:00

For example, I try to add the spell manually (screen 1).
I'm pushing "Save", the side has re-vanquished and I'm taking it all over again (screen 2).
The list is empty.
04.04.2022, 18:47

I can't add a new contact either: after "Save" nothing is received.
05.04.2022, 12:15

Ярина
Personal license
Enabled the option "closing the process without a front side", seeing a pardon 500
05.04.2022, 13:45

So I figured out what happened
apparently with the settings you drove into the endless creation of processes and roll them back to the last values of an integer
I'll try to treat it, but it will be paid if someone messed up a lot in the PSU settings
05.04.2022, 16:39

I myself was timid and did not make changes for the rest of the hour. But about the creation of processes, it’s marvelous, there is a maximum - a record of the number of a couple of additional fields.
About yakі nalashtuvannya go mova? On the future, do not make the nobility.
Just handy - throw off the data to pay for the mail.
05.04.2022, 16:49

The prayers are being created, while everything is ok, as it is, I am rechecking everything.
Dyakuyu!
05.04.2022, 16:58

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment