1b.app
Link copied -

Runtime error in Opencart request

Hello!
Opencart integration gives error SHOW COLUMNS FROM `oc_product_to_category` LIKE 'main_category'
Tell me what's wrong?
Box pureperfume.1b.app
Original question is available on version: ru Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic

Answers:

You use actions that interact with the opencart database. This error says that there is no oc_product_to_category table in the opencart database. According to the accesses that are specified in the integration, there is a table in the product_to_category database. In order for this error to go away, you should remove the value from the integration settings - "Database prefix"
26.11.2021, 09:37
Original comment available on version: ru

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

Maria
OneBox production wrote:
You use actions that interact with the opencart database. This error says that there is no oc_product_to_category table in the opencart database. According to the accesses that are specified in the integration, there is a table in the product_to_category database. In order for this error to go away, you should remove the value from the integration settings - "Database prefix"

Thank you!
Yes, I didn’t see that I left the prefix in the settings
26.11.2021, 10:03
Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment