1b.app
Link copied -

Availability in Opencart

Good afternoon. I can't set up product export to OpenCart using the action Upload products/categories/filters/features to opencart (via the database).
Everything is passed, except for the availability field. Goods that are "out of stock" in the Box are still marked In stock, but the quantity is 0
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
And in the box next to the product, a tick is "In stock"?
11.10.2021, 17:31
Original comment available on version: ru

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Integrator CRM wrote:
And in the box next to the product, a tick is "In stock"?

No. Here are screenshots of the same product in box and opencart
11.10.2021, 19:18

Did you change the status In stock in the product card in Opencart and it returned again after being unloaded from OneBox?
In opencart, this status is selected to be displayed when the quantity of goods is 0. Perhaps, in opencart, this status is set by default. Try to change and see if it changes after unloading from the box. If not, then just in the opencart in the code, set the default to Out of stock when creating a new product. Then, if the quantity is 0, it will write Out of stock.
12.10.2021, 01:37

Farkhshatov Rodion
Client wrote:
Did you change the status In stock in the product card in Opencart and it returned again after being unloaded from OneBox?
In opencart, this status is selected to be displayed when the quantity of goods is 0. Perhaps, in opencart, this status is set by default. Try to change and see if it changes after unloading from the box. If not, then just in the opencart in the code, set the default to Out of stock when creating a new product. Then, if the quantity is 0, it will write Out of stock.

I changed it in the opencart in the goods for the statute is not available. After the next update, it becomes available again
12.10.2021, 07:51

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
here it is necessary for programmers to watch, or, if you maintain a warehouse, you can uncheck the setting "Transfer availability from the product card"
12.10.2021, 11:09

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Integrator CRM wrote:
Transfer availability from the product card

I don't keep a warehouse. programmers onebox or opencart? I noticed that every day when recalculating prices, the value of the availtext field changes to an empty value. Could this be related? Onebox or opencart programmers?
12.10.2021, 11:36

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Grabovoi Pavel Anatolievich
Client wrote:
I don't keep a warehouse. programmers onebox or opencart? I noticed that every day when recalculating prices, the value of the availtext field changes to an empty value. Could this be related? Onebox or opencart programmers?

one box
How is the availability work implemented for you, recalculation on the basis of what does it work?
12.10.2021, 11:48

It seems to be remembered, we had such a thing. This seems to be a bug in passing the Availability field through the action Upload products/categories/filters/characteristics to opencart (via the database). If this is the case, then the box should correct and either make a choice which status to transfer, or transfer Out of stock by default, because. transfer the status In stock when there is no product far from the standard choice of the user.
What fields are you passing? All?
We pass the availability on opencart with the minute action Update availability in opencart - it does not change the status of an out-of-stock item.

Update availability in opencart
12.10.2021, 12:02

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Integrator CRM wrote:
implemented, recalculation on the basis of which

recalculation based on supplier availability

Farkhshatov Rodion
Client wrote:
It seems to be remembered, we had such a thing. This seems to be a bug in passing the Availability field through the action Upload products/categories/filters/characteristics to opencart (via the database). If this is the case, then the box should correct and either make a choice which status to transfer, or transfer Out of stock by default, because. transfer the status In stock when there is no product far from the standard choice of the user.
What fields are you passing? All?
We pass the availability on opencart with the minute action Update availability in opencart - it does not change the status of an out-of-stock product.

Update availability in opencart

I've been trying for a week now - I've tried everything. Now I transfer all fields. I tried to transfer everything except the presence of the hour and set the minute - all the same, all products are set to "In stock"
12.10.2021, 12:09

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
I mean in the box, depending on what is ticked in the product card?
12.10.2021, 12:14

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Integrator CRM wrote:
I mean in the box, depending on what is ticked in the product card?

If you mean the availability checkbox, it is set according to the availability of the suppliers. Updated the price - if the supplier has it in stock - we put it. If not, removed
12.10.2021, 12:22

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
hard to tell without access, there are many different settings to check
12.10.2021, 12:58

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Integrator CRM wrote:
hard to tell without access, there are many different settings to check

Access to the server and to the box did not change. (I can reset). Rodion wrote above that they had the same problem. Changed in the transfer changed to not available.
12.10.2021, 13:17

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
i mean box access
my email is create.decision@gmail.com
12.10.2021, 13:23

It was exactly the same problem. It seems to be a problem with matching id availability statuses. Igor Ustimenko corrected directly in the Opencart admin panel.
You can also, as an option (crutch), leave only the Out of stock status in opencart for goods that are not available. Menu - System - Localization - Stock Status
12.10.2021, 13:29

Farkhshatov Rodion
Client wrote:
You can also, as an option (crutch), leave only the Out of stock status in opencart for goods that are not available. Menu - System - Localization - Stock Status

cancel here
In general, the text is exactly transferred to the product card from here:
If it doesn’t work for you, then most likely the correspondence is not configured, and only programmers know where to configure it.
12.10.2021, 13:54

Thanks to Rodion for the hint - where to look.
Maybe not right, maybe a crutch - but everything seems to work.
As far as I understood, in earlier versions of opencart (when the integration was written) it was possible to select the status of the product by default. Currently not selected
or - item status id (in the database - stok_status_id) "out of stock" was 0. Now 5.
I changed stok_status_id from 5 to 0 in the opencart database and everything worked
13.10.2021, 13:39

Good day, if in me in the card product in OS will I write "Pіd zamovlenya" in addition, in vіdpovіdno this status can be transferred to the product card on opencartі?
13.10.2021, 13:58

Grabovoi Pavel Anatolievich
Client wrote:
Thanks to Rodion for the hint - where to look.
Maybe not right, maybe a crutch - but everything seems to work.
As far as I understood, in earlier versions of opencart (when the integration was written) it was possible to select the status of the product by default. Currently not selected
or - item status id (in the database - stok_status_id) "out of stock" was 0. Now 5.
I changed stok_status_id from 5 to 0 in the opencart database and everything worked

It's great that it works!
In opencart, the default value changes in the code when creating a product, but the box still changes its status when unloading.
15.10.2021, 00:41

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment