1b.app
Link copied -

Variables in template comments in the General chat block

Answers:

Good day.
Only refinement is possible in the form of a setting in the General chat block so that the variables in the text of the template comments are replaced immediately when the process is opened, using the process and the process client as objects for the variables - such refinement will take 1 hour.
Issue an invoice?
11.12.2023, 08:43
Original comment available on version: ua

Yes, set it, just clarify, please, will it work in the same way as substituting values ​​when sending SMS with the “Replace changes when selecting a template when sending SMS” setting enabled?
Those. If you add a product to an order, will it be substituted into variables without saving the process?
11.12.2023, 11:35
Original comment available on version: ru

Rodion wrote:
Yes, set it, just clarify, please, will it work in the same way as substituting values ​​when sending SMS with the “Replace changes when selecting a template when sending SMS” setting enabled?
Those. If you add a product to an order, will it be substituted into variables without saving the process?

It depends on what format for sending SMS you are talking about.
If you send SMS through a comment block, then when you load the process interface, the variables in the templates are replaced and they, with the replaced variables, are displayed in the comment block for the selection. It is also planned to implement improvements for the general chat block.
If we are talking about an SMS pop-up, then everything is different - the pop-up is pulled up dynamically and the variables there are replaced when the pop-up is opened - this cannot be implemented for a general chat.
11.12.2023, 15:42

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
If you send SMS through a comment block, then when you load the process interface, the variables in the templates are replaced and they, with the replaced variables, are displayed in the comment block for the selection. It is also planned to implement improvements for the general chat block.

Yes, that's an option. I tested - if after loading the process interface you add/remove a product from the process, then it is also displayed/not displayed when selecting a template with process product variables. If it works the same way, then it's fine.
Please also tell me about the timing of the implementation of the improvement.
11.12.2023, 16:01

Rodion wrote:
Yes, that's an option. I tested - if after loading the process interface you add/remove a product from the process, then it is also displayed/not displayed when selecting a template with process product variables. If it works the same way, then it's fine.

Is it possible to verify the example of the test process and accurately understand your goal with the templates?
11.12.2023, 16:04

https://one-box.shine-bright.com.ua/360899/
The template is called Product List
The goal is an up-to-date list of products immediately after adding a product to the process without clicking the Save button
11.12.2023, 16:09

Unfortunately, in the comments block, the SMS sending block is also called dynamically, thereby loading the current data into the template.
The general chat block is rendered once when the process page is loaded.
11.12.2023, 16:14

Then let when the page loads.
Is it completely impossible to dynamically or will there simply be more work to be done?
11.12.2023, 16:23

Rodion wrote:
Is it completely impossible to dynamically or will there simply be more work to be done?

Well, this will be about 6 hours of customization, so that, for example, when you click on a selected template in the general chat, you don’t just substitute its contents, but make a separate request to replace variables and substitute the already modified text
11.12.2023, 16:30

Got it, then let's go with the first implementation option for now, thanks!
And please look at this ticket https://1b.app/ru/forum/integrations-with-messengers/18047-perestali-zagruzhatsy... this is your E-chat Pro application - 2 do not work at the same time integration of Viber and Telegram.
11.12.2023, 16:33

Rodion wrote:
Got it, then let's go with the first implementation option for now, thanks!

Ok, I’ll arrange for you to be invoiced for 1 hour
11.12.2023, 16:34

Please also tell me about the timing of the implementation of the improvement.

Please tell me the timing

Rodion wrote:
And please look at this ticket https://1b.app/ru/forum/integrations-with-messengers/18047-perestali-zagruzhatsy... this is your E-chat Pro application - 2 do not work at the same time integration of Viber and Telegram.

Please write whether you can deal with this ticket or not?
12.12.2023, 14:56

Rodion wrote:
Please tell me the timing

2-3 working days
12.12.2023, 14:57

Rodion wrote:
And please look at this ticket https://1b.app/ru/forum/integrations-with-messengers/18047-perestali-zagruzhatsy... , this is your E-chat Pro application - 2 Viber and Telegram integrations do not work at the same time .

Please write one of the answer options, whether you can hire me or not. It’s just that this is a paid application of your company, I need to understand, wait for an answer here on the forum or look for other solutions.
12.12.2023, 15:25

Improved setting "Replace variables in comment templates when opening a process" in the "General chat" block
12.12.2023, 17:10

Yes, thank you!
13.12.2023, 12:09

Good afternoon Problem found:

If there are quotes in the product name, then the name of this product is displayed only before the quotes, and subsequent products are not displayed.

{|foreach from="$basketsArray" item="e"|}

{|$e.name|}

Price: {|$e.price|number_format:2:".":""|} UAH

Quantity: {|$e.count|number_format:0:".":""|} pcs

Sum: {|$e.sum|number_format:2:".":""|} UAH

{|/foreach|}
20.12.2023, 12:45

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
try it now

Thanks It works
21.12.2023, 02:47

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment