1b.app
Link copied -

Number of the return parcel in New mail

Hello,
How to prohibit the recording of the number of the return parcel of the New Post of Cash on Delivery?

If the parcel was sent with cash on delivery, after filling in the value of the return delivery field, cron is triggered and overwrites the value of ttn with the value of the "return delivery" of the cash on delivery
order example
https://box.lurestore.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/76321/edit/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

How to prohibit the recording of the number of the return parcel of the New Post of Cash on Delivery?

Hello. We can refine the integration setting so that if there is a redeliverynote in the process, it will not be overwritten in the cron. This setup will take 2 hours.
01.03.2021, 17:48
Original comment available on version: ru

such a decision
There is no other?
01.03.2021, 17:54

I have no.
Perhaps you want to suggest something better?
02.03.2021, 17:12

using additional fields and the action "prohibit transition depending on fields"
14.03.2021, 03:22

Burkalo Vadim wrote:
using additional fields and the action "prohibit transition depending on fields"

And what exactly do you lack for such an opportunity? add field to action?
16.03.2021, 17:49

Lacks timely and customer-focused support
Additional fields implemented - it works
The point is that you offered only one option with refinement
17.03.2021, 16:54

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
And what exactly do you lack for such an opportunity? add field to action?

Maxim, what do you need for a faster and more extended answer and attitude towards me as a client?
17.03.2021, 16:56

If you want to be served within a certain time frame, there is paid technical support for this https://crm-onebox.com/ru/prices/#support , with which you can agree on a cooperation scheme. The forum does not provide for any specific response time, because anyone can answer.
Regarding orientation and attitude as a client - I do not see in my answers where I would treat you disrespectfully, or did not want to help you.
As you can see, I immediately offered you a solution - the fact that you did not like it - I do not consider this my problem. You have found a different solution for yourself - this is very good.
And asking questions when something is not clear (including asking if you have any suggestions) is normal.
I have no obligation to provide you with any specific solutions - I came up with what I suggested.
18.03.2021, 11:37

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment