1b.app
Link copied -

Setting up a template for describing TTN

Good afternoon. I can't figure out how to set up a Template for additional product information for TTN. I need the TTN description to contain a list of ordered goods and their quantity, but this block does not work through variables for letters, since there is only the {|$basketsArray|} variable and only Array is written in the invoice
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello Sergey!
You need to use the products array variable, in your case it will look like this:
{|foreach from=$basketsArray item="b"|}
{|$b.name|} - {|$b.count|}
{|/foreach|}
Where {|$b.name|} - {|$b.count|} are responsible for the Product name and quantity, and {|foreach from=$basketsArray item="b"|} and {|/foreach|} are the contents of the array itself .
18.01.2021, 13:19
Original comment available on version: ru

Luts Bogdan Alexandrovich
Employee wrote:
{|foreach from=$basketsArray item="b"|}
{|$b.name|} - {|$b.count|}
{|/foreach|}

Thanks, helped a lot
18.01.2021, 16:19
Original comment available on version: ru

Пчолкін Віталій
ІнваФішки, консультант
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Bohdan Alexandrovych Luts
VANBOX CORP wrote:
Where {|$b.name|} - {|$b.count|} are responsible for Product name and quantity, and {|foreach from=$basketsArray item="b"|} and {|/foreach|} the content of the array itself .

Bohdan, congratulations! Tell me how to remove the zeros after the comma in the array {|$b.count|}? Currently outputs a number with three zeros. thank you
14.07.2023, 15:04
Original comment available on version: ua

Пчолкін Віталій
ІнваФішки, консультант
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Bohdan, congratulations! Tell me how to remove the zeros after the comma in the array {|$b.count|}? Currently outputs a number with three zeros. thank you

Relevant
12.09.2023, 20:29
Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment