1b.app
Link copied -

Move the process to a stage

I set the action "Transfer the process to the next stage, so that the stage of the new mail was changed" on the "Goods arrived at the dispatcher of New Post" epat. Everything works perfectly. When the goods arrive at the branch, the order automatically jumps to the stage "Goods arrived at the New Post office".
I also set the action "Transfer the process to this stage, as if the stage of the new post was changed" to the stage "Repaired" But this stage is not always jumped.
Tell me why the order for some epat jumps, but not for others? I am attaching screenshots.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. The process may not jump to stages if there are actions on them that can throw errors. For example, the action of making a payment, some kind of check, write-off from the warehouse, etc. At the time of the transition, the box receives an error and does not switch the stage (if it was a user, he would see an error box on the bottom right)
05.11.2020, 11:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Understood. I will sort this out. Thank you!
05.11.2020, 12:32
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment