1b.app
Link copied -

Incorrectly transmitted data

Good day

When creating an agreement in the block of new mail, it can be seen in screenshot 1

I choose the Vinnyki branch, Branch No. 1: str. Sukhomlynskoho, 22

But when forming the NP delivery itself, another separation of screen 2 is automatically pulled into the shipping model, the first and second fields automatically take information from the module on screenshot 1 where I entered the information. But for some reason, exactly when transferring data, one part of the data is transferred correctly, and the other part is not correctly.

I asked the new mail, they recommended updating the system, I did it, but it didn't help the screenshots in the attachment.

Please tell me what could be causing it or how to fix this error.

Thanks in advance!
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Олександр
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Updated the data as requested by the new mail, and the error remained, even though there are two branches in the databases.

I asked the new post office, they reported that they tested the process of creating shipments to the specified settlement, the error does not occur. The error in this case occurs because when executing a request to create an EN, the OneBox service transmits the identifier of another department for creation, due to which our service creates a shipment to the specified settlement. The error does not occur at the stage of creating an EN, but at the stage of sending a request by the OneBox service

The first and second screens are information that is separated in the NP database.

And the third screen is a reply from a new mail.
26.08.2024, 15:54
Original comment available on version: ua

Good day
I understand this is the thread of the topic https://1b.app/ua/forum/integrations-with-delivery-services/18702-pri-vikonanni-... identifier-inshogo-viddilennya/ where they are already dealing with solving the issue with you.
29.08.2024, 09:33

Congratulations, I have the same. Added a button in the settings "Reset the address in the block". These blocks do not pull up the change of info in one of them, which is not very convenient.
08.09.2024, 12:17

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment