1b.app
Link copied -

TTNs with payment control are not created

Congratulations Please let us know where and what needs to be set up so that TTN continues to be created automatically according to the system settings, as it was before we switched from postpaid to payment control.

In the NP profile settings, the following settings were set (on the screens, in the business process settings as well). In the application of the new mail, there is also a payment control checkmark on the prom, and on the prom ttn are created, but not in the OV. Where else in the settings and what should be changed so that the system works again as before - by pressing one button "TTN (Postpaid)" a TTN was created, but with payment control?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good day. Yesterday there was a failure at the post office. For some reason, my api key for new mail stopped working and ttn were not created in the box. Generated a new key, replaced it in the box and everything worked
20.07.2024, 08:26
Original comment available on version: ua

Andrew wrote:
Good day. Yesterday there was a failure at the post office. For some reason, my api key of new mail stopped working and ttn were not created in the box. Generated a new key, replaced it in the box and everything worked

Good day.
Maxim, did you solve your problem similarly by replacing the New Mail key?
23.07.2024, 09:44

Andrew wrote:
Good day. Yesterday there was a failure at the post office. For some reason, my api key of new mail stopped working and ttn were not created in the box. Generated a new key, replaced it in the box and everything worked

We don't know whether it was due to a failure or not, but over time everything became the opposite - ttn began to be created, but the nuance is that all ttn with payment control))) are even fully paid. Now at the post office they do not overcome the payment control, but remove it))) which is better, because the funds are not blocked due to the overlimit, but it delays a little in the branch
24.07.2024, 00:14

Maksym Vadimovich Tyndyk
OneBox production wrote:

Andrew wrote:
Good day. Yesterday there was a failure at the post office. For some reason, my api key for new mail stopped working and ttn were not created in the box. Generated a new key, replaced it in the box and everything worked

Good day.
Maxim, did you solve your problem similarly by replacing the New Mail key?

Congratulations. Commented on Andriy's comment above. Now everywhere, even in paid ones))) somewhere you need to check or remove a tick)
24.07.2024, 00:16

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment