1b.app
Link copied -

EVALUATE the update: Display the value from the additional field of the process instead of the ID of the task where the TTN was created in the TTN in n/z (order number)

Now the TTN displays the n/z (order number) value of the ID of the task where the TTN was created

It is necessary that this value be taken from the additional field of the process that we specify.

As I see, there are two actions where you can add the following condition:

Action 1: Automatically create TTN

Add a condition: Take the order number for output to the TTN from the additional field of the process

and add a drop-down list with available fields

Or complete another action

Action 2: Set parameters for TTN

Add a condition: Take the order number for output to the TTN from the additional field of the process

and add a drop-down list with available fields

Please rate the work.
Original question is available on version: ua Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

Good day!
The necessary functionality is already available to implement your topic.
In the settings of the integration with Nova Poshta, there is an item "Use the internal number of the client's order to issue a TTN from the additional field of the order" https://i.imgur.com/T4fsSig.png.
29.11.2023, 15:16
Original comment available on version: ua

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Bushuev Sviatoslav Yuryevich

VANBOX CORP wrote:

Good day!

The necessary functionality is already available to implement your topic.

In the settings of the integration with Nova Poshta, there is an item "Use the internal number of the client's order to issue a TTN from the additional field of the order" https://i.imgur.com/T4fsSig.png.

Thank you sincerely

I found it, I'm testing it
29.11.2023, 17:10
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment