1b.app
Link copied -

Error during automatic creation of TTN

An error occurs that the Client's address must be in the format: Postal address, city, street, etc

Here is an example task https://invafishki.1b.app/294095/

switch to the TTN status for the shipment on which the action of Ukrposhta is to create a TTN

Please help to figure it out
Original question is available on version: ua Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

And what is written in the error and what is your process address? Does it fit the template?
30.06.2023, 11:09
Original comment available on version: ru

Hello!
Here's what I ran into:
1) API Ukrposhta - does not work correctly. The main reason is through the lack of their reference books in Boxing. All directories are located on the side of Ukrposhta. On this occasion, I created a task (https://1b.app/ru/forum/integrations-with-delivery-services/16161-spravochnik-ot... but I did not wait for a response from Box, unfortunately.
I am writing this because even if you correctly specify everything now, there is a chance (I have it somewhere around 2 out of 8) that TTN will still not be created.
If the issue with the reference book is solved, this will remove most of the problems.
2) When automatically creating a TTN in the process, the format of the address should be only this (zip code, City name, address). If at least some value is missing, it will not work.
3) When manually creating a TTN through the process: we delete the entire value of the address and leave only the index, but there may also be errors.
30.06.2023, 11:12

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

.dev
OneBox production wrote:
And what is written in the error and what is the address of the process? Does it fit the pattern?

I learned about this moment yesterday from the chat https://t.me/icolorstudio/1/24452
from Ihor Susiak
The client checks, the task is on his side now
30.06.2023, 11:21
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ua

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Roman Sergeevich Yurchenko wrote:
Hello!
Here's what I ran into:
1) API of Ukrposhta - does not work correctly. The main reason is due to the lack of their guides in Box. All directories are on the side of Ukrposhta. In this regard, I created a task, but I did not wait for the answer from Box, unfortunately.
I'm writing this because even if you specify everything correctly now, there is a chance (for me it's about 2 out of 8) that TTN will still not form.
If the issue with the directory is resolved, it will remove most of the problems.

do you expect the developer to make an estimate?
30.06.2023, 11:24
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ua

Legeza Vyacheslav
iCOLOR OneBox (FOP LEGEZA VYACHESLAV VALERIANOVICH) wrote:
you okіkuєsh, scho rozrobnik otsіnku zrobi?

First of all, I'm waiting for an answer about the possibility itself. If if it exists, then I will wait for an assessment.
30.06.2023, 11:27

Ukrposhta does not provide its own API guides, as New Post does, for example.
30.06.2023, 12:11

To manually create a TTN, there is a setting "When manually creating a TTN, if the address contains a five-digit number, consider that this is an index and insert the address at this index" you can use it so that the address is searched only for the index.
30.06.2023, 12:12

.dev

OneBox production wrote:

Ukrposhta does not provide its own API guides, as New Post does, for example.

Thank you for your reply.

There are a few more clarifying questions:

1) I can’t understand how then other sites (Prom, Rozetka and others) got out of this situation. On the checkout page, directories are displayed and, in my opinion, they are unlikely to constantly contact Ukrposhta directly. Everything works very fast, and they have a separation that allows you to display the addresses of only branches and not all addresses (wipe the picture).

2) I may be wrong, but isn't this API for branches? https://dev.ukrposhta.ua/uploads/Address-classifier-v3.14-20052023.pdf
30.06.2023, 12:58

Roman Sergeevich Yurchenko wrote:
1) I cannot understand how other venues (Prom, Rosetka and others) got out of this situation. Directories are displayed on the order page, and purely in my opinion, they are unlikely to always contact Ukrposhta directly. Everything works very quickly and they have a separation that allows you to display the addresses of only branches, not all addresses (take a picture).

Unfortunately, I do not have information on how the prom or the socket works.
2. In UP, it is possible to receive the full address of the branch using it when requesting an index, which also happens when the check box "When manually creating a TTN, if there is a five-digit number in the address, assume that it is an index and insert the address by this index" when manually creation of TTN.
30.06.2023, 13:35
Original comment available on version: ua

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
There is a directory in Ukrposhta and it is connected to OneBox. Ukrposhta itself has no branches. Only addresses https://prnt.sc/uH9lBmX654hP. From third-party sites, this address automatically enters according to the same principle as in Boxing, and if you manually create a process, you need to look for the address by index (as in the screenshot). It is also desirable to fill in the data in the integration of Ukrposhta
30.06.2023, 19:02
Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ru

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

Olmonic

Olmonic wrote:

There is a directory in Ukrposhta and it is connected to OneBox. Ukrposhta itself has no branches. Only addresses https://prnt.sc/uH9lBmX654hP. From third-party sites, this address automatically enters according to the same principle as in Boxing, and if you manually create a process, you need to look for the address by index (as in the screenshot). It is also desirable to fill in the data in the integration of Ukrposhta

Address search screen
30.06.2023, 19:03
Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment