1b.app
Link copied -

How to mass print TTN in a child process if it was created in the parent process?

Good afternoon!
Tell me, how to mass print TTN (Nova Poshta, UkrPoshta and other delivery services) in child processes, despite the fact that the TTN itself is created in the parent process?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
Let's go to Send to-> Print TTN checkbox "Print TTN parent processes", it will take an hour.
It is also possible to copy the TTH from the parent process to the child, then it will probably also be possible to print from the child process.
06.01.2023, 12:51
Original comment available on version: ru

It will take an hour for one delivery service, if we do several at once, it will probably turn out faster. Those. need a complete list from you where you want to do this
06.01.2023, 12:52

bu
OneBox production wrote:
Let's go to Send to-> Print TTN checkbox "Print TTN parent processes", it will take an hour.

Ready to pay for 2-5 services - Nova Poshta and Ukrposhta

bu
OneBox production wrote:
It is also possible to copy the TTH from the parent process to the child, then it will probably also be possible to print from the child process.

At first, he did just that, but a problem arose: Box stopped translating processes into stages, since he could not understand which process to scan. He saw that there are 2 processes in the system with the same TTN and the same client.
06.01.2023, 13:04

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
ready to pay for 2-5 services - Nova Poshta and Ukrposhta

Made a typo.
2nd services: Nova Poshta and Ukrposhta
06.01.2023, 13:04

Do you need some kind of "bells and whistles" like if the current process has a ttn then print it and not the parent or something like that? Or just in spite of everything we take the parent and print TTN from the parent and not the current order? If the latter, then 1h for 2 integration can be done (via Send to-> NP / UP-> Print TTN, and there will be a checkmark "Print TTN of the parent process")
06.01.2023, 14:04

bu
OneBox production wrote:
Do you need some kind of "bells and whistles" like if the current process has a ttn then print it and not the parent or something like that? Or just in spite of everything we take the parent and print TTN from the parent and not the current order? If the latter, then 1h for 2 integration can be done (via Send to-> NP / UP-> Print TTN, and there will be a checkmark "Print TTN of the parent process")

No, not yet needed. Let's keep it simple. If something doesn't work, then I'll contact you again.
06.01.2023, 15:42

ok, started the billing task for 1h
06.01.2023, 15:46

Good afternoon, the revision has been uploaded.
19.01.2023, 13:08

bu
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon, the revision has been uploaded.

Good afternoon!
Can you show me where she is?
Thank you
19.01.2023, 13:10

A checkmark should appear in the print window (send to), when you turn it on, you can print the ttn kind. process.
19.01.2023, 13:44

Commentary is available in ru and not yet translated to the current language.
19.01.2023, 13:44

bu
OneBox production wrote:
A checkmark should appear in the print window (send to), when you turn it on, you can print the ttn kind. process.

Thank you!
I checked the work, but New mail does not work ((((Here is the video https://youtu.be/4eQR_GGe_io
I tried with Ukposhat - everything is ok
19.01.2023, 16:17

I'll take a look tomorrow, I can't make it today
19.01.2023, 17:39

bu
OneBox production wrote:
Hello try it now

Unfortunately, it doesn't work. Here is a video screen https://youtu.be/SLMbPT10N2A
24.01.2023, 12:08

fixed, thanks for the video - according to the orders indicated there, it turned out to be tested.
24.01.2023, 15:34

bu
OneBox production wrote:
fixed, thanks for the video - according to the orders indicated there, it turned out to be tested.

Checked. Everything works. Thank you!
24.01.2023, 22:54

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment