1b.app
Link copied -

Nova Poshta - there is no block "Transfer funds to a bank card:"

Answers:

It appears only if bank cards for reverse transfers are fixed in the personal account of the new mail. If there are no such cards, then their choice is not visible, because there is nothing to choose.
30.09.2020, 10:41
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
It appears only if bank cards for reverse transfers are fixed in the personal account of the new mail. If there are no such cards, then their choice is not visible, because there is nothing to choose.

The card for payments is indicated in the application and in the application when I indicate to receive on the card, it allows me to select this card and the card is indicated (both for payments and for payments)
Also, when I go to the office of the NP, it shows the map https://prnt.sc/uqknbl
What's wrong ?
30.09.2020, 15:38

<root><success>true</success><data/><errors/><warnings><item>CardPay document not found</item></warnings><info><totalCount>0</totalCount></ info><messageCodes/><errorCodes/><warningCodes><item>20000200805</item></warningCodes><infoCodes/></root>
here is what we get in the getCards method of the Payment model from the new mail. Those. your cards are not given to us, as soon as this happens + 1h (the list of cards from Mon is cached for an hour), you will see them in the new mail tab.
30.09.2020, 15:50

trueCardPay document not found020000200805 here is what we get when we request the getCards method of the Payment model from the new mail. Those. your cards are not given to us, as soon as this happens + 1h (the list of cards from Mon is cached for an hour), you will see them in the new mail tab.

What needs to be done so that the list of cards is given to the NP (there is some kind of instruction)?
30.09.2020, 17:16

You're not going there, Vlad. Once again: "Novaya Poshta does not give a list of cards by such and such a method, such and such a model." I have no idea why she does not do this, the key in this sentence is "New mail", respectively, you can make a knock on the api yourself and make sure that my words are correct, the methods that we use are described above. Then you can contact New Mail with a specific problem "And my list of cards does not give back, what should I do?" - and they will look on their side and why your list of cards does not give.
01.10.2020, 10:18

If you need me to take care of your problem, I can do it all for you in 1 hour of revision.
01.10.2020, 10:19

If you need me to take care of your problem, I can do it all for you in 1 hour of revision.

Here is the answer I received after corresponding with TP NP https://prnt.sc/uty3ny :
The functionality of the service of a penny transfer to the card for the API is not available for more than two years, in conjunction with the significant change in the logic of yoga robots. Imovirno in your CRM system, there are signs of a new, not active, functionality.
With honor, the team of technical support of Novaya Poshti
That is, if I correctly understood the answer of TP NP, then this functionality does not work, although it may give something
Please explain the functionality is still working or not, that is, I need to understand whether everything works and who is wrong, that is, if I have a block, will payments go to the card or believe TP NP that it’s all the same, even though there will be cards anyway Do I have to go to MP NP and indicate there that the money should go to the card?
06.10.2020, 11:53

Well, to see for some old clients the functionality works. https://prnt.sc/upeq7n can you choose a card right there? If you can, then the mail gives a list of cards. If it gives a list of cards, then what does boxing have to do with it?
Whether card transfer works in new mail, we do not know. Those. we pass the card number you choose. But whether New Mail uses it somewhere is a question for New Mail. When creating a tn, we transfer the card to the "PaymentCard" field
06.10.2020, 12:23

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment