1b.app
Link copied -

NP - AdditionalInformation length is incorrect

Answers:

Good afternoon. Contact the NP for an answer. For this order, a 93-character string is sent to Additional information. Check how much is allowed.
25.10.2021, 11:41
Original comment available on version: ru

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
Good afternoon. Contact the NP for an answer. For this order, a 93-character string is sent to Additional information. Check how much is allowed.

Something like that.
we have the same problem here https://monoshop.crm-onebox.com/338601/
but as I see it, we have even fewer characters, but still sometimes it doesn’t skip. Perhaps the characters are decoded and they are also taken into account. As an option. Well, then, like 100 characters is the maximum. More in the field can not be filled in additional. information.
25.10.2021, 11:54

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:

NP answer:
"
You can enter up to 100 characters in the AdditionalInformation parameter, including punctuation marks.
If you show less symbols and win a pardon, I ask you to bring the butt to the request, when you win such a blame, a pardon.
"
25.10.2021, 12:55

93 characters including spaces
25.10.2021, 14:09

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
93 characters including spaces

"In the given request, in the additional information, 103 characters are indicated. Save the input characters and try creating the correction again"
Didn't boxing cut off up to 100 characters before?
25.10.2021, 15:52

sorry, the online service deceived me(
Yes - 103 characters, fixed.
26.10.2021, 15:50

unloaded - try on a new order.
26.10.2021, 15:53

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment