1b.app
Link copied -

Where do these contacts come from? (Contact faces)

Answers:

1. You need to specify "Organization or full name" in the settings.
2. Remove duplicate counterparties (in the new mail you have 5 senders with the same name)
25.10.2021, 15:15
Original comment available on version: ru

1. Everything is indicated
2. after removing the full name of those. support for new mail - they appear on their own (every hour)
Can the CRM itself transmit them? I do not exclude that once they could be created through the "plus sign"
Can this be fixed somehow?
25.10.2021, 18:03

Can you suggest? Does CRM transmit this data? how to make it not transfer?
Delete all cabinets and re-add ?
26.10.2021, 12:44

Zubarev Ivan Valerievich wrote:
Can you suggest? Does CRM transmit this data? how to make it not transfer?
Delete all cabinets and re-add ?

If we created it through a plus sign, then once we could add a counterparty at the time of creation. I can suggest that you delete all the data on the counterparties that the box has now memorized and re-tighten them from the new mail. So it will be exactly clear duplicates in the mail or you have dubbed counterparties in boxing. This will take about an hour. Bill?
26.10.2021, 13:26

So the problem is that these contacts, after cleaning on a new mail, appear after a while
That is, it may happen that you delete the contacts in the crm, and since they are in the new mail, will they be dragged back?
Or do I understand correctly that in the CRM there is somewhere a directory of these contacts? And you just clean it up? After that, you need to ask that extra contacts be cleared in the new mail and then it will work correctly?
27.10.2021, 11:06

Okay, issue an invoice, but let's somehow agree on the time of the work, so that we turn off synchronization with the NP and, before cleaning, ask that senders be deleted on the new mail so that it does not again drag out unnecessary ones, how can we do this?
01.11.2021, 08:33

I set the task for you to be billed. When you pay for it, I will clean the senders in the box, let's see what will drag out with the NP. If it drags out the extra ones, clean it already in the NP and I will reload the senders.
01.11.2021, 09:54

Good afternoon. I deleted all the data of the senders that we had, check if there are duplicates left? If yes, then ask the mail to clean up the senders you don't need (this can also be done through the personal account) and write to me so that I can reload the senders. Thanks
03.11.2021, 15:07

We can’t check if there are duplicates, because 404 error when trying to enter the interface for creating ttn
https://practik.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/191406/invoice/
03.11.2021, 15:31

Try now, rebuilt the project
03.11.2021, 15:34

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
Try now, rebuilt the project

500 passed, but there are still duplicates
Cleaned up in the new mail, reload = senders please
03.11.2021, 15:46

Please update the data, more orders need to be sent today
03.11.2021, 16:17

Unfortunately duplicated.

In general, they do not interfere, the main thing is that the correct phone number always pulls, but it happens that sometimes another one throws up, can this be fixed?
04.11.2021, 10:18

Zubarev Ivan Valerievich wrote:
Unfortunately duplicated.

In general, they do not interfere, the main thing is that the correct phone number always pulls, but it happens that sometimes another one throws up, can this be fixed?

no, the full name is the same - the search goes through it. It can be converted to search by phone, but it will need refinement. I sincerely do not understand what the problem is to go to the personal account of the NP and delete unnecessary senders?
04.11.2021, 16:21

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
I sincerely do not understand what the problem is to go to the personal account of the NP and delete unnecessary senders?

They appear back after some time, we constantly delete them, but they themselves appear, if it were possible to simply delete, we would not even create a topic on the forum and did it right away :(
05.11.2021, 12:55

The sender with what phone number and full name is extra in your case?
05.11.2021, 14:57

This sender is duplicated
"Zubarev Ivan Valeriyovich"
now he needs to be alone (with such a name)
and the phone number should be like this 380970008027
08.11.2021, 15:53

Is there a way to fix this, please help
11.11.2021, 10:41

Reviewed all the settings in our system. "Zubarev Ivan Valeriyovich" occurs only with this number. This means that you have not cleared the senders in the new mail. Can Yulia, who billed you, send access from the LC of the new mail so that I can go in and look at the information there?
12.11.2021, 15:16

Or you can send me a work mail d.bodyako@crm-onebox.com
15.11.2021, 12:38

Good afternoon. The mistake was not in the office in which you ruled, but in the rest. The fact is that you have several New Mail offices connected and all these offices have a sender "Zubarev Ivan Valeriyovich" with telephone numbers 380938241286 or 380675692809. You need to go to all your new mail accounts and clean up unnecessary senders with incorrect phone numbers there.
19.11.2021, 12:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment