1b.app
Link copied -

The system is not

Нужно отслеживания ТТН?
У нас есть большой перечень потовых служб с которыми вы можете работать прямо с CRM! Посмотреть список сервисов
Here I found the task https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/logistics-and-delivery-services/2372-trek-nome...
The task, of course, is tinny, some kind of mockery from the client, which ended incomprehensibly, but judging by what I have now, I understand that they didn’t do anything.
1. Why does the system track any TTN by Justin / Justin, even though it was created in the box, even though it was inserted into the "Invoice" field on another resource, but does not track TTN by UkrPoshta (very similar to a bug (logical))?
2. Why is there no result for that task (which is higher)?
Here are examples of 2 orders:
1. Tracked (because it was created in box) https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/48318/edit/
2. Did not track (because it was created in the outlet) https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/48242/edit/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

TTN from Prom to Ukrpochta are tracked and that problem is solved
15.08.2021, 22:08
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
TTN from Prom to Ukrpochta are tracked and that problem is solved

1. Ok, super, can you write in that task so that it would be clear to everyone in the future that that problem has been solved?
2. Why, if we create a TTN in the UkrPost outlet office and then insert this TTN into the invoice field, then the system does not track the status of this TTN, but only tracks it when the TTN is created in the box (according to Justin, for example, everything works fine if you created Justin's TTN in the office is a socket, then the system monitors the status, but for some reason it doesn't track UkrPost, it looks like a banal bug)?
Here are examples of 2 orders:
1. Tracked (because it was created in box) https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/48318/edit/
2. Did not track (because it was created in the outlet) https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/48242/edit/
Igor, just please don’t scoff as you did it in the client’s task that I gave above, so that it would not take us a month to discuss this task (since I have a limit of 1 message per day)
17.08.2021, 00:27

1. no - the topic is closed for me
2. no not a bug
when creating a TTN, a bunch of parameters from UKRmail are registered, which are then called up and checks and some requests in tracking, etc.
corny one track number is not enough
we are not going to crutch any kind of fool - use the creation of delivery in boxing

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich wrote:
Igor, just please don’t scoff as you did it in the client’s task that I gave above, so that it would not take us a month to discuss this task (since I have a limit of 1 message per day)

I will answer as I please
just like you write as you want - and do not care who is right and who is guilty, you have your own truth
20.08.2021, 03:13

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
we are not going to crutch any kind of fool - use the creation of delivery in boxing

1. We also use the creation of a TTN in the box, but there are nuances, the outlet holds promotions for free deliveries, but one of the conditions is the creation of a TTN in the outlet’s office, but this is why you have to create TTNs there, as a result, business processes break down, with this breaks only on the UE, for example, there are no problems before Justin, they inserted a TTN and the system tracks it, moreover, this is not only a socket problem, there are other sites where you also need to create a TTN, how can you solve this problem?
2. Why did you do it for the prom, but not for the rosette?
3. Why does Justin Box track other people's TTN by delivery service, but not by UE (somehow inconsistently)?
21.08.2021, 00:32

Can you give an answer or create a new problem?
26.09.2021, 15:55

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich
Client
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:
1. We also use the creation of a TTN in the box, but there are nuances, the outlet holds promotions for free deliveries, but one of the conditions is the creation of a TTN in the outlet’s office, but this is why you have to create TTNs there, as a result, business processes break down, with this breaks only on the UE, for example, there are no problems before Justin, they inserted a TTN and the system tracks it, moreover, this is not only a socket problem, there are other sites where you also need to create a TTN, how can you solve this problem?

improvements

Client
2. Why did you do it for the prom, but not for the rosette?

there was no such task

Client
3. Why does Justin Box track other people's TTN by delivery service, but not by UE (somehow inconsistently)?

by Justin there was a revision of the track
26.09.2021, 20:18

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment