1b.app
Link copied -

VAT is incorrectly calculated

Answers:

Good afternoon. Please pay attention to Total: 81.75 in boxing. In the second screen, this amount is 81.74, although on the example of boxing:
price "109.0000" * 0.75 = 81.75 . Those. our price with MPE is correct, but on screen 2 it is already considered differently.
10.05.2021, 16:35
Original comment available on version: ru

According to the price formula, we must take the cost of 1 unit of goods, multiply by 20%, = the amount of VAT, and then this amount of VAT is added to the cost of the goods and we get the final price
In boxing, it is considered the other way around: we divide the final price by 1.2 to get the amount of VAT. There will always be a difference in pennies,
For tax invoices, this is important, because there is just a breakdown into the price per piece.
10.05.2021, 16:58

https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/products/7254/edit/ you have set here that the price is 109 including VAT. On what basis should a box take another price?
10.05.2021, 17:24

We keep records of two forms - sole proprietorship - single owner and TOV on the general system of taxation with VAT. If you specify a price without VAT in the product card, then all sales from FOP will go with the wrong price. In 1C, also in the product card, prices are indicated including VAT, but this does not prevent VAT from being calculated correctly.
10.05.2021, 18:45

Tamara, I pointed out to you that in your card it is that this price with VAT and, accordingly, the price for this product in this process is considered correct. If you do not agree with this - please indicate on what basis other numbers should be in the order from the indicated price 109 with a 25% discount.
11.05.2021, 09:27

I am not arguing with arithmetic now, I have described our situation to you above - two organizations with different forms of taxation. I think this is not uncommon among other OneBox users. Therefore, it is impossible to indicate the price without VAT in the product card. What solutions can you suggest so that all calculations on tax documents are correct?
11.05.2021, 09:44

I do not understand why you think that in this case the calculation of the price of goods is incorrect. I understand that a penny does not agree with some of your programs, but I don’t understand why you think that the error is in boxing. Can you give an example with your calculations for this product and this process? Those. I can justify any number that you see in the process using formulas, you can show the number and say - this is wrong, because ...?
11.05.2021, 09:53

I gave this example for simplicity and clarity. On large orders with several items of goods, the difference is greater. Here's another example:
Here is the order in the box: https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/10929/edit/
This is how this order is recalculated according to the correct algorithm in 1C
This is not a matter of formulas, mathematically everything is correct. The problem is in the calculation algorithm. All calculations are based on the price WITHOUT VAT. Prices with VAT do not appear anywhere on tax invoices.
11.05.2021, 11:11

Chausova Tamara wrote:
I gave this example for simplicity and clarity.

Well, let's take it apart. Which of the miscalculations in the initially simple example you specified is incorrect on the boxing side?
11.05.2021, 11:22

Try to enable the checkboxes that relate to MPE in the settings , maybe one of them will help you
11.05.2021, 11:27

Chausova Tamara wrote:
I gave this example for simplicity and clarity. On large orders with several items of goods, the difference is greater. Here's another example:
Here is the order in the box: https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/10929/edit/
This is how this order is recalculated according to the correct algorithm in 1C
This is not a matter of formulas, mathematically everything is correct. The problem is in the calculation algorithm. All calculations are based on the price WITHOUT VAT. Prices with VAT do not appear anywhere on tax invoices.

Hello! Check the box "Calculate the amount of VAT from the rounded value of the price without VAT". In the legal entity FOP, set the VAT value to zero, in TOV 20. Must count correctly.
11.05.2021, 11:44

I'll try the tick and write to you
11.05.2021, 11:47

Checked
In orders without discounts, now everything is correct, but in the control version, which I did for an example, it still counts incorrectly.
Process https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/10985/edit/
And in 1C
Apparently the problem is that the discount is made from the price with VAT, and according to the calculation rule for tax invoices, you need to make a discount from the price without VAT.
11.05.2021, 12:31

Chausova Tamara wrote:
Checked
In orders without discounts, now everything is correct, but in the control version, which I did for an example, it still counts incorrectly.
And in 1C
Apparently the problem is that the discount is made from the price with VAT, and according to the calculation rule for tax invoices, you need to make a discount from the price without VAT.

Leave a tick only on "Calculate the amount with VAT from the rounded value of the price without VAT". Uncheck the second box. Save your settings and try to create an order again
11.05.2021, 12:47

Olesya
Olmonic - FOP MOROZOVA O.P. Certified partner
Olmonic wrote:

Chausova Tamara wrote:
Checked
And in 1C

Leave a tick only on "Calculate the amount with VAT from the rounded value of the price without VAT". Uncheck the second box. Save your settings and try to create an order again

Checked and with one tick "Calculation of the amount with VAT from the rounded value of the price without VAT." Then orders are considered incorrect both with and without a discount. In the control example, there will be such a picture https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/10985/edit/
11.05.2021, 13:03

Check again all VAT settings. You do not "beat" 1 kopeck for VAT. If there is only a check mark on the item "Calculation of the amount with VAT from the rounded value of the price without VAT", then the problem should be solved.
11.05.2021, 13:34

Olesya
Olmonic - FOP MOROZOVA O.P. Certified Partner
Olmonic wrote:
Check again all VAT settings. You do not "beat" 1 kopeck for VAT. If there is only a check mark on the item "Calculation of the amount with VAT from the rounded value of the price without VAT", then the problem should be solved.

Here are my VAT settings
Here is the control order
I checked everything before answering.
One kopeck does not beat in it, and in large orders the difference is more significant.
11.05.2021, 13:51

And here's what's in the big order
It is in 1C And by the way, with the second checkbox Calculate the amount with VAT based on the amount without VAT in this order, everything is aligned.
11.05.2021, 14:03

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

Chausova Tamara wrote:
It is in 1C And by the way, with the second checkbox Calculate the amount with VAT based on the amount without VAT in this order, everything is aligned.

Good afternoon Tamara. Can you tell if your issue has been resolved?
27.08.2021, 14:31
Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ru

Morozova Olesya wrote:

Chausova Tamara wrote:

Hello! No, the issue is not resolved.
27.08.2021, 18:09

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

Chausova Tamara wrote:

Morozova Olesya wrote:

Chausova Tamara wrote:

Hello! No, the issue is not resolved.

Your settings are:
1. In the product card, the price with VAT
2. In the product cards there is "VAT amount of the product" -20%
3. Legal entity FOP indicated VAT - 0%
4. Legal entity TOV indicated VAT -20%
5. There is a check mark on the item "Calculation of the amount with VAT from the rounded value of the price without VAT"
You issue invoices by choosing a legal entity.
If everything is correct and the problem remains, then I can offer to give me access to Boxing by e-mail olmoniccrm@gmail.com, I will look at examples of calculations in your Boxing.
30.08.2021, 09:25

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
Tamara, is the question still relevant?
31.08.2021, 21:00

Morozova Olesya
Client
Olmonic wrote:
Tamara, is the question still relevant?

Now we are trying to solve this problem by 1C. If it is possible, without violating the VAT calculation logic, to adjust 1C to the wrong box rounding algorithm, then this seems to me a simpler way out than the one offered to me by the OneBox developer.
Thank you for your offer of help! I will contact you if it is not possible to implement the above!
31.08.2021, 22:51

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment