1b.app
Link copied -

Bonus accrual

at a certain stage, at a certain stage, the order gets into the manager's card as a bonus, in some orders, the client data (full name) is not transmitted in full

in this case, out of 8 bonus orders, 3 of them contain only names of clients, although the full name is indicated in the order, although the bonus is accrued to the manager at the stage when the service has already been rendered, i.e. all complete data entered
I think that the problem is copying data at some of the initial stages, most likely pulling up the full data on regular customers, where we already have information about them initially, and new ones are copied with minimal input.
Question: I can't understand at what stage we copy the client's data to accrue bonuses to the manager?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. This name is taken from the "Process Client Name" field in the process, this field is filled after creating an order or changing a client. Perhaps after that you fill in the data in the client card in more detail.
23.03.2021, 10:08
Original comment available on version: ru

yes, if the client contacted us for the first time, then we know the name, then at the stages of placing the order we enter the full name. Can you suggest how to solve this problem? because there are about 50% of orders with nicknames from insta or just names, this is not convenient, you have to go into each order
23.03.2021, 10:36

In the process interface there is a block "Complete contact information". It has a checkbox "Associated with the contact card", if it is enabled, then the process will always have a full name in sync with the full name in the client card
23.03.2021, 10:50

Treebeard
the oldest of the Ents wrote:
In the process interface there is a block "Complete contact information". It has a checkbox "Associated with the contact card", if it is enabled, then the process will always have a full name in sync with the full name in the client card

yes, I added this block, the checkmark is on, it means) then as you can see the data remained old, for some reason
23.03.2021, 13:22

Commentary is available in ru and not yet translated to the current language.
23.03.2021, 13:24

It could have been set by default when the block was exited, but it did not necessarily have been set at the time the process was created and the client was updated. In any case, you can check if everything is working fine by updating the full name in the client card and accruing bonuses as usual, for example, with a tick already checked
23.03.2021, 14:20

Treebeard
the oldest of the Ents wrote:
It could have been set by default when the block was exited, but it did not necessarily have been set at the time the process was created and the client was updated. In any case, you can check if everything is working fine by updating the full name in the client card and accruing bonuses as usual, for example, with a tick already checked

thanks, i will do that
23.03.2021, 14:41

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment