1b.app
Link copied -

How not to take into account the wallet in the total balance

How not to take into account the wallet in the total balance
Good afternoon.
How to set in the wallet settings what would not take into account payments (inside it) in the overall balance?
What is it for:
During a sale at a retail outlet, I have two payment options "Cash" and "Terminal".
When choosing a "Terminal" wallet, van box transfers money from the payment to the current account wallet. BUT on the same wallet, the next day, the actual money comes (through the module) for acquiring via the terminal. Because of this, there will be a conflict (to be summed up). money (virtual) that were entered during the sale in the store through the terminal and the actual ones that went on the trail of money for acquiring.
How to solve this situation:
You can create a separate wallet to which you can transfer money from the terminal payment in the store. But in the settings of this wallet, set it not to be taken into account in the total balance https://prnt.sc/uasp9
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, why make virtual payments, if in the end "on the same wallet, the next day, the actual money comes (through the module)"? Why have duplicate payments in the system?
03.09.2020, 13:42
Original comment available on version: ru

Now I have money coming to the same wallet when paying in the store (through the terminal) conditional 500 UAH.
And the next day, the same 500 UAH for acquiring will go to the same wallet through the module.
500+500=1000 but only 500 actual money
03.09.2020, 13:44

virtual payments are needed to make a reconciliation at the end of the day. and will see the amount of sales of goods. How can I release the goods without receiving payment?
03.09.2020, 13:46

Does the second payment go through the same process? It is possible to delete the first one during the second one, as an option if they have the same amount
03.09.2020, 13:51

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Does the second payment go through the same process? It is possible to delete the first one during the second one, as an option if they have the same amount

the problem is that the money that comes in for acquiring the next day comes in the amount of payments.
and I make payments through the terminal separately for each order
03.09.2020, 13:57

It may happen that you made a payment today and it did not come later in the amount of payments?
03.09.2020, 14:06

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
It may happen that you made a payment today and it did not come later in the amount of payments?

acquiring always comes in if it was
03.09.2020, 16:07

So I see 3 options:
1. Or make payments in processes as virtual as described above
2. Or delete payments after the data from the module enters once a day
3. Or do not import the acquiring payment
04.09.2020, 10:17

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment