1b.app
Link copied -

fix Fondy online payment module (signature error)

Нужна автоматизация платежей с сервисом Fondy ?
У нас есть готовый компонент который поможет в решении данного вопроса! Посмотреть компонент
connected the fondy payment module to the project
I go to the process page in the client's office, click pay, send a request, I get the error "2007: An error occurred during the payment. Incorrect merchant signature"
probable reason - when generating a signature, the values of the transmitted parameters are not taken into account
server_callback_url
response_url
according to the documentation, the signature must take into account all the parameters passed
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. At the time the integration was created, there was nothing like this. Only 6 out of 8 parameters were added to signature and everything worked. This will take 1 hour to complete.
14.12.2020, 12:10
Original comment available on version: ru

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Good afternoon. At the time the integration was created, there was nothing like this. Only 6 out of 8 parameters were added to signature and everything worked. This will take 1 hour to complete.

understood. well, it means it’s not fate to apply payment through fondi in the client’s office. let's go the other way. Perhaps there will be someone who will be willing to pay for revision.
Thanks for the answer!
14.12.2020, 15:17

If you are on a cloud with a tariff> 1 user, then this revision will be free for you.
14.12.2020, 15:47

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
If you are on a cloud with a tariff> 1 user, then this revision will be free for you.

so far all my clients are on VPS. for new clients (if such appear, I will take into account and will report about this separately)
14.12.2020, 17:00

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment