1b.app
Link copied -

Buying goods at cost

Is it possible to write off at the purchase price?
Let's say if your own employee takes the fabric?
To ignore markup
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

If I understood you correctly, then I did not see this functionality as "Prices" when writing off from the warehouse
Just write off the goods in the required quantity
02.09.2020, 14:35
Original comment available on version: ru

Or is it then possible to somehow sell the goods at cost?
02.09.2020, 14:40

If you are selling online
The functionality has a price level setting and for a specific group (For example, make the "Employees" group) the price will be = purchase price. No markup.
02.09.2020, 14:44

So what prevents in the order to put the selling price itself on = cost price. If this is not a frequent need to do so, then it is probably easier to do so. The margin will be = o, while
02.09.2020, 14:46

Roman, here is an instruction on how to set it up, about what I said https://youtu.be/XvIHn0zvHic
Each customer will have their own price.
Set a price for employees
02.09.2020, 14:47

If such functionality is not used often, then, in my opinion, it is easier to do so.
After the employee has placed an order, simply indicate manually the price equal to the purchase (incoming) price in the sales price field http://joxi.ru/YmElqxQCJE9ZBr. At the same time, you will not need to make unnecessary movements and reconfigure your price for each.
02.09.2020, 14:50

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
You can make a procedure that copies the input price to the sales price and run this procedure under certain conditions (client = employee or when you go to some stage "For an employee" or some other conditions), in fact, you can do it all while saving
03.09.2020, 00:18

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment