1b.app
Link copied -

When I make a payment in a subprocess, it is also made in the parent OneBox OS

When I make a payment in a subprocess, it is also made in the parent OneBox OS
Important. Parent and child processes have different clients
At the bp stage, the action is "make a payment"
Checkbox "Add payment to parent process" is disabled
When a payment is made, it is also made in the parent process, but only for the client of the parent process.
https://dai-spisat.1box.link/706/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good day
For zamovchuvannyam payments from pіdprocesіv vіdobrazhayutsya and in the Batkіvskiy procesі.
Why didn't you put a statement on the stage of the Batkiv process: "Do not take into account payments of subprocesses"
22.10.2021, 14:56
Original comment available on version: ru

Valentine
Client wrote:
Good day
For zamovchuvannyam payments from pіdprocesіv vіdobrazhayutsya and in the Batkіvskiy procesі.
Why didn't you put a statement on the stage of the Batkiv process: "Do not take into account payments of subprocesses"

I wrote that it is not just displayed, but additionally held in the parent.
It turns out that one action makes two payments at once in the parent and subprocesses for different clients
22.10.2021, 15:26

We wanted to help you - but you closed access to your system. We can't log in and check your PSU settings.
22.10.2021, 17:22

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
We wanted to help you - but you closed access to your system. We can't log in and check your PSU settings.

Opened access
Task for the test: https://dai-spisat.1box.link/706/
Click paid and payments will be processed. In the parent process, you can see two outgoing payments for different customers
22.10.2021, 21:04

Found a bug. Help is not needed.
23.10.2021, 14:28

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment