1b.app
Link copied -

some notifications about successful payment are skipped (payments are not created)

integration with interkassa is set up.
please tell me why the payment is not added to the order when receiving a push from the interkassa
there is a record in the log that the payment is successful, but the payment is still not created.
this error does not appear on all orders, only in about half of the cases a payment is created
here is the order https://box.e-zoo.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/1653853/edit/ , here is a screen from the log that the payment was received
there is a feeling that the box is busy with some process and does not have time to process the received payment, but at the same time writes it to the log.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Is the transition to payment carried out through the personal account or even through a third-party site?)
21.09.2021, 16:42
Original comment available on version: ru

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
Is the transition to payment carried out through the personal account or even through a third-party site?)

I generate a payment link manually by filling in the fields with parameters similar to the payment script. framed the payment window from the boxing cabinet to emulate the user's transition to the payment page.
I understand what you're getting at ... the signatures do not match. I also thought so, but if not for one but... if the push about the success of the payment is sent again from the interkassa office, then the payment is created. Therefore, I conclude that the problem is in processing the response on the boxing side.
22.09.2021, 10:16

I understand what you're getting at ... the signatures do not match. I also thought so, but if not for one but... if the push about the success of the payment is sent again from the interkassa office, then the payment is created. Therefore, I conclude that the problem is in processing the response on the boxing side.

I'm leaning towards the fact that if the link is not generated on the side of OneBox (LC / site), then the payment is unlikely to be added, for the reason that we will not have a record in the database that there was a payment request and we expect success. But in this case, they are.
Can you forcibly send the payment from the description again through the personal account of the interkassa? I want to see if the signature arrives
22.09.2021, 15:25

Перегиняк Александр

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
Can you forcibly send the payment from the description again through the personal account of the interkassa? I want to see if the signature arrives

done
22.09.2021, 18:42

https://box.e-zoo.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/1655245/payment/
yes it turns out the payment was added successfully
and there is another example that if you send - not added?
23.09.2021, 16:09

Перегиняк Александр

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
https://box.e-zoo.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/1655245/payment/
yes it turns out the payment was added successfully
and there is another example that if you send - not added?

collect - throw off
1. https://box.e-zoo.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/1657711/edit/
2. https://box.e-zoo.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/1656175/edit/
I think there is more...
maybe in the database at the time of receiving the push there was a link to some record and it somehow overwrites the actual data later? Unfortunately, I do not know what you write to the database to check the response from the payment system. I still sin that the user changed the order and something somewhere was not updated, and as a result, the received response turned out to be irrelevant to the sent request. But only you can say for sure.
23.09.2021, 18:48

Repeated the request in manual mode - there was no error.
How do you make a payment link? Can you describe the whole circuit to me?
24.09.2021, 16:49

Перегиняк Александр

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
How do you make a payment link? Can you describe the whole circuit to me?

here is the procedure https://box.e-zoo.com.ua/admin/shop/workflow/8/procedure/212/?status=0
in the "send e-mail" action I create a link by adding variable values according to a given template. and in order for a record to be created in the boxing database through an iframe, I display the page of this process from the client's account.
tell me, can it be that boxing doesn’t have time to work out the push? just write it to the log - writes it down, but process it - does not process it. For example, because the processor resources, for example, were not enough. Or does he still put such requests on cron and will definitely process it when the resources appear?
It’s just that if boxing processes pushes on the fly, then I definitely won’t be able to do anything here, but if it’s by cron, then I can try to continue looking for the problem on my own.
Those. the key question is how it handles requests that the payment went through the box - on the fly or through the "queue"?!
27.09.2021, 15:22

Those. the key question is how it handles requests that the payment went through the box - on the fly or through the "queue"?!

The request is processed immediately.
Maybe the interkassa sends it with a small timeout, that the script breaks, or does it break it without receiving a definite answer? (I did not find any information about timeouts in the documentation).
Let me know how there will be a fresh payment that will not work (I added a few more logs to understand the big picture).
29.09.2021, 17:39

Перегиняк Александр

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
Let me know how there will be a fresh payment that will not work (I added a few more logs to understand the big picture).

here https://box.e-zoo.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/1666828/edit/
04.10.2021, 09:04

Unfortunately, the logs for 03.10 were not preserved, but I analyzed for 20.10
It is clearly seen there that some of the payments do not "enter" for the reason that the database does not have a record (or is indicated with 0 amount) of the payment request, in fact, according to which you need to receive the payment later.
Actually, the problem should be looked for in your link (can you reset it to me in the final form so that I make the transition?)
Or import payments using some kind of statement, not callbacks.
20.10.2021, 14:42

Перегиняк Александр

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
Unfortunately, the logs for 03.10 were not preserved, but I analyzed for 20.10
It is clearly seen there that some of the payments do not "enter" for the reason that the database does not have a record (or is indicated with 0 amount) of the payment request, in fact, according to which you need to receive the payment later.
Actually, the problem should be looked for in your link (can you reset it to me in the final form so that I make the transition?)
Or import payments using some kind of statement, not callbacks.

understood. So I will look for the problem on my side. thanks for the help
28.10.2021, 14:15

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment