1b.app
Link copied -

Rate integration with https://depositsign.com/

https://depositsign.com/swagger-api-doc/index.html
Integration needed:
- transfer of documents to the service (one document / array of documents0
- getting signing status
- receipt of a signed document (including in gs7 format)
Is it possible to do an integration?
How many hours?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

- getting signing status

and what to do with it? somewhere to write / apply?
18.05.2021, 15:54
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:

- getting signing status

and what to do with it? somewhere to write / apply?

From where we send to the process. For example, in the process documents section.
19.05.2021, 14:02

From where we send to the process. For example, in the process documents section.

Specify the result you need. At you and so the document from process is transferred.
Can I attach it where necessary or something else?
21.05.2021, 14:05

Specify the result you need. At you and so the document from process is transferred.
Can I attach it where necessary or something else?

There is a document in the process, but it is not signed. I need the original file and the original with an overlay.
You need to attach it to the process back to the files section
21.05.2021, 21:27

Another such moment - at the beginning there is information about ClientId - it is written that you will remake this information for them?
The password is similar, and after that we need to encrypt it with the specified public key and transfer it as a Bearer authorization token?
24.05.2021, 14:14

Another such moment - at the beginning there is information about ClientId - it is written that you will remake this information for them?

I correctly understood that this is the ClientId of this service?

The password is similar, and after that we need to encrypt it with the specified public key and transfer it as a Bearer authorization token?

Do not quite understand. do we encrypt the password for identification at the service itself? Does the service check both the password and the key?
If so, then yes, you need it. Since you need to get a signed document.
25.05.2021, 12:39

I correctly understood that this is the ClientId of this service?

Probably. How it is not obviously painted - like that you should give it to them. Maybe you provide them with the source code for signing the document, and then use a purely identifier so that they understand what certificates to sign?

Do not quite understand. do we encrypt the password for identification at the service itself? Does the service check both the password and the key?
If so, then yes, you need it. Since you need to get a signed document.

well, look at the top of the documentation https://depositsign.com/swagger-api-doc/index.html - there we are talking about some kind of encryption
that is, we need to clarify - you provide them with clientid / sources, they give us username|password, and we will need when requesting:
1. encrypt the password with their algorithm and certificate
2. with this login/password, knock on authorization /api/v1/{clientId}/auth/login where and get a token for subsequent requests?
26.05.2021, 14:55

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment