1b.app
Link copied -

fix the "Upload products/categories/filters/characteristics to opencart (via DB)" action (product categories are not uploaded)

there is such a product
https://ramservice.in.ua/admin/shop/products/12424/edit/
in opencart it has no associated categories
products are uploaded to the site by this action
the action is configured in such a way that products of all categories (including child ones) specified in the action are unloaded. Category upload is enabled. The option of unloading goods in batches of 2000 pieces is also set.
More than 2 days have passed since the change of category. Category not uploaded
please correct the error if there is one or tell me what needs to be done
PS if instead of all unloaded categories you leave only a few, thus reducing the number of unloaded goods and disabling unloading in parts, then the categories are unloaded successfully
this revision was previously ordered https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/integration-with-onebox/6905-dorabotka-quotvig... , perh
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Please provide a link to a product that has not yet received a category on opencart and send a link to opencart + access to d.bodyako@crm-onebox.com so that I can check if the category is in opencart.
04.03.2021, 15:12
Original comment available on version: ru

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

Gimli son of Gloin
dwarf wrote:
Good afternoon. Please provide a link to a product that has not yet received a category on opencart and send a link to opencart + access to d.bodyako@crm-onebox.com so that I can check if the category is in opencart.

Tell me, please, if the "category" is not selected in the list of uploaded fields of the product, then as a result, when uploading products to the site, links with categories will be cleared?
I ask because there is an assumption that this is the reason that the product categories on the OS are not affixed
04.03.2021, 17:00

No, if the category is not selected in the list of fields, it is not touched.
05.03.2021, 16:09

Перегиняк Александр

Gimli son of Gloin
dwarf wrote:
No, if the category is not selected in the list of fields, it is not touched.

by observation established the following
bindings to categories are reset at night, then restored during the day
here is a screenshot taken around 8 am https://prnt.sc/10grnc8 . number of products category 29
here is a screenshot taken at 9 am . the number of category products is already 31
the checkbox "do not disable the product if it is out of stock" is enabled, so we exclude the hiding of the product by availability.
please see what is the reason
09.03.2021, 09:24

We don't do anything specific with opencart at night (once a day actions on opencart are not worth it). Try disabling integration with boxing for the night and see the result
12.03.2021, 17:08

Перегиняк Александр

Treebeard
the oldest of the Ents wrote:
We don't do anything specific with opencart at night (once a day actions on opencart are not worth it). Try disabling integration with boxing for the night and see the result

disabled all automations that could somehow affect the change of categories. checked how product categories are still not affixed on the OpenCart website
here is an example
- goods in the box admin panel https://ramservice.in.ua/admin/shop/products/22963/edit/
- product in the site admin panel . this is as of 9:50 03/21/2021
as you can see, there are no categories for the product
please correct the operation of the action "Upload products/categories/filters/characteristics to opencart (via database)"
21.03.2021, 09:54

Перегиняк Александр
Please provide an answer to the question. this is a real problem .... it is already clearly clear that unloading in parts does not work correctly. it seems that at the first launch, the links with the categories are cleared for the products and then they are gradually restored.
help, please, because for some time on the site a number of categories are almost without goods
24.03.2021, 17:03

Good afternoon Alexander.
Do you have SEO URL enabled on opencart?
I just had a problem, when adding a product from the box, the urls were overwritten with standard ones and the category disappeared in the product, after generating the correct url, the category appeared in the product.
13.04.2021, 09:13

Перегиняк Александр

Andrew
User wrote:
Good afternoon Alexander.
Do you have SEO URL enabled on opencart?
I just had a problem, when adding a product from the box, the urls were overwritten with standard ones and the category disappeared in the product, after generating the correct url, the category appeared in the product.

No, the problem seems to be somewhere else. when you turn on the batch transfer of goods on the site (by 1000, for example) and the checkbox "delete product categories" is enabled, it turns out that the first time the action is triggered for all products (20000 categories are cleared, and with each new transfer of a batch of goods, the category was affixed again, but only for goods from a given batch, and so on, until the action has worked out all batches of goods). It helped that in one action I turned off the transfer of categories in general, and in the second action I set up updating ONLY categories for all products
13.04.2021, 09:51

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment