1b.app
Link copied -

finalization of "Unload products/categories/filters/characteristics in opencart (via DB)" (unloading goods in batches)

to action "Upload products/categories/filters/characteristics to opencart (via DB)"
add the field "number of products unloaded at a time"
if a certain quantity is indicated in this field, then you need to modify the action so that it unloads not all products at a time, but in batches (in one batch there are as many products as indicated in the corresponding field)
should get the following
1. in the field "the number of goods unloaded at a time" is 1000
2. the action is triggered, receives an array of 10,000 products, uploads the first 1,000 products to the site
3. the next hour comes. The action fires again... a check is made to see if the shipments of all products from previous sessions have been completed. if not, then instead of generating a new upload for 10,000 products, the action simply sends a new batch formed earlier and consisting of the second thousand products.
4. only after all the goods are unloaded in batches, the action can start generating
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
4h

invoice please
15.02.2021, 09:37
Original comment available on version: ru

Перегиняк Александр

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
4h

uploading images in images.json should be formed according to the batch of uploaded goods. Please confirm that this is taken into account in the assessment.
15.02.2021, 16:25

Pereginyak Alexander
Oneboxconsulting (integrator) wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
4h

uploading images in images.json should be formed according to the batch of uploaded goods. Please confirm that this is taken into account in the assessment.

I don't see it in Tz
15.02.2021, 16:44

Перегиняк Александр

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Pereginyak Alexander

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
4h

I don't see it in Tz

It's good that I asked...
you probably understand the task of uploading data on products in batches in a different way. In my view, the image of a product is the same attribute of a product as a category or brand, and if a batch of 10 products is already unloaded, then, accordingly, the image file should be formed on X images of these 10 products, and not on conditional 10 thousand.
actually for this reason, he did not make special reservations in the TOR.
or I misunderstand something, and even if in the settings I set the option to upload 1000 products, the images will still be uploaded for all 10000 products that are under upload. And in order for you not to do this, you need to specifically stipulate this in the TOR?
15.02.2021, 17:57

Pereginyak Alexander

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Pereginyak Alexander

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
4h

I don't see it in Tz

It's good that I asked...
you probably understand the task of uploading data on products in batches in a different way. In my view, the image of a product is the same attribute of a product as a category or brand, and if a batch of 10 products is already unloaded, then, accordingly, the image file should be formed on X images of these 10 products, and not on conditional 10 thousand.
actually for this reason, he did not make special reservations in the TOR.
or I misunderstand something, and even if in the settings I set the option to upload 1000 products, the images will still be uploaded for all 10000 products that are under upload. And in order for you not to do this, you need to specifically stipulate this in the TOR?

upload images for 1000 products
16.02.2021, 17:17

Перегиняк Александр

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
upload images for 1000 products

great, pay!
16.02.2021, 17:51

Good afternoon. Setting in the activity "Number of products unloaded in one launch of the activity"
18.02.2021, 14:50

Перегиняк Александр
configured unloading by one of the actions (comment to the action "Unloading filters") - set the number of unloaded products to 1000
several launches have passed, the unloading was performed
disabled this action and configured it similarly, but for the action with the comment "Unload everything at once". a day has passed (the maximum number of goods that could be unloaded could be up to 20 thousand, respectively, in 20 hours the unloading would have to be completed anyway), but the data is not uploaded to the site (monitoring is carried out using the images.json file, which is created on the server OS after the action is triggered)
please explain what is wrong and correct if there is a mistake
configured on the project https://ramservice.in.ua
21.02.2021, 16:58

Pereginyak Alexander
configured unloading by one of the actions (comment to the action "Unloading filters") - set the number of unloaded products to 1000
several launches have passed, the unloading was performed

those. the action works correctly, great.

Pereginyak Alexander
(monitoring is based on the images.json file, which is created on the OS server after the action is triggered)

how do you monitor the file and what do you even look at it if it is deleted by the opencart cron? If you have not unloaded a specific product - give a link to it in the box, I will look at its id on the opencart and reset it for you.
22.02.2021, 14:37

Перегиняк Александр

Bilbo Baggins
cracker wrote:
how do you monitor the file and what do you even look at it if it is deleted by the opencart cron? If you have not unloaded a specific product - give a link to it in the box, I will look at its id on the opencart and reset it for you.

the file is deleted after an hour. those. the action at 16-20 conditionally unloads it, at 17-00 opencart picks up its crowns, processes and deletes it, i.e. from 20 to 59 minutes there is a file on the site and you can follow the work of unloading
tell me in general how it will work out if the project has 2 or more actions for uploading goods to Opencart - will action A work if action B is set to upload 1000 files, which has not yet been completed?
22.02.2021, 16:06

Pereginyak Alexander
tell me in general how it will work out if the project has 2 or more actions for uploading goods to Opencart - will action A work if action B is set to upload 1000 files, which has not yet been completed?

Yes, of course, the second action will work and overwrite the photo of the first one. Integration with opencart is not designed for you to set 2 export actions for one opencart. Cron may not work due to the large amount of data. If the server is yours, set more memory_limit for php scripts by default (a couple of GB). If on the cloud - let me know, I'll take a look
22.02.2021, 17:33

Перегиняк Александр

Bilbo Baggins
cracker wrote:
Yes, of course, the second action will work and overwrite the photo of the first one. Integration with opencart is not designed for you to set 2 export actions for one opencart. Cron may not work due to the large amount of data. If the server is yours, set more memory_limit for php scripts by default (a couple of GB). If on the cloud - let me know, I'll take a look

those. both actions will be triggered - and the one for which the unloading has not yet been completed, i.e. Are there still batches of goods of 1000 pieces that have not yet been unloaded (conditionally, a batch of goods will be unloaded from the array formed by action A) and an action that unloads goods all at once (without breaking into batches)? Or will an action that unloads everything and immediately run not because it contains a check that if there are unloaded parties generated by any action, then the action will not fire until these parties are unloaded?
23.02.2021, 09:42

Alexander, to be honest, I don’t understand any point in putting 2 actions at the same time. However, the answer to your question is:
yes, 2 actions will work.
checking for unloading "in batches" each action has its own.
24.02.2021, 12:16

Перегиняк Александр

Bilbo Baggins
cracker wrote:
Alexander, to be honest, I don’t understand any point in putting 2 actions at the same time. However, the answer to your question is:
yes, 2 actions will work.
checking for unloading "in batches" each action has its own.

Thanks!
I will explain why two steps are needed
if you start unloading all 20 thousand goods, in batches of 1000 pieces, then the unloading will be completed in a day. If I need to update something quickly, for example, unload products of a specific category, then I can do it with the second action without waiting for the general unloading to complete
24.02.2021, 20:09

Turned off the action of unloading by batches and that's it, no problems. Or changed its settings for example. But this is all "manual control" you will quickly come to the conclusion that it is not effective at a distance
25.02.2021, 10:37

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment