1b.app
Link copied -

Finalization of Wordpress

It is necessary to make a revision similar to this one
Only in the opposite direction - Export. The action should be triggered upon transition to the BP stage (Well, or in automation 1r per minute, which would be more correct?). We do not need to take the value from WordPress, but write down the TTN there, which we will take from our field (delivery invoice).
As well as here, we should be able to select the field and table in which to transfer the TTN, as in this action
How much would such an upgrade cost?
Also, we need a similar to this only for WordPress, so that we can change the order status on WordPress when we go to the stage.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Olkhovsky Anton Andriyovich wrote:
The action should be triggered upon transition to the BP stage (Well, or in automation 1r per minute, which would be more correct?).

better when moving to the stage - put it after the formation of the TTN and that's it

Just like here, we should be able to select the field and table in which to transfer the TTN, as in this action

3 hours

Also, we need something similar to this only for WordPress, so that when we go to the stage, we can change the status of the order on WordPress.

At the stage there is an action "Update order status in WordPress"
25.01.2021, 13:46
Original comment available on version: ru

Hello, okay, please provide an invoice for payment, I will pay.
25.01.2021, 14:41

Good afternoon. I paid 4 days ago, please tell me the result of this revision? Thank you.
29.01.2021, 15:04

Good afternoon. I paid 4 days ago, please tell me the result of this revision? Thank you.

Improvements will be implemented in order of priority. Scheduled for Mon.
29.01.2021, 16:02

Implemented the action "WordPress / Export TTN by order" at the stage of the business process
01.02.2021, 08:26

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment