1b.app
Link copied -

Integration with Privat

Hello.
There is a need to set up several integrations at the same time (2 or more legal entities)
As far as I understand, at the moment there is no such possibility, maybe there is an opportunity to refine it?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

integrator
integrator.com.ua
everything is implemented.
For "Privat24 Autoclient A letter of account" you can add more styles, as much as you like.
10.01.2021, 15:52
Original comment available on version: ru

integrator wrote:
For "Privat24 Autoclient A letter of account" you can add more styles, as much as you like.

Thanks for the feedback.
Then please clarify, when setting up integration with Privat, I specify the merchant ID and password for a specific legal entity. face. In the action "Privat24 Autoclient Statement of Accounts" I add accounts that are related to legal entities. person that was specified in the integration settings
If I put another similar action and indicate the accounts of other legal entities there. persons, will they be unloaded?
Maybe I misunderstood something, tell me
10.01.2021, 17:44

integrator
integrator.com.ua
it's like that
10.01.2021, 18:26

So, nevertheless, the ability to upload statements for different legal entities. Do people have Privat or not?
10.01.2021, 19:58

integrator
integrator.com.ua
so, nail it for a skin rahunka.
in integration, fill in the first yurosoba, you will need a bula to activate the diy.
10.01.2021, 21:34

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment