1b.app
Link copied -

I2CRM_Direct

Questions about integration:
1) If a client wrote a comment under a post, is it possible to create a task in the system so that it would be visible in which post the comment was?
I haven't found such a setting yet. Can this be improved? What's in the watch?
2) Is it possible to make the response from Box to a comment from a post go not to the post, but to the user's Direct?
3) If three comments from different users were written almost simultaneously under a post, how many tasks will be generated in Box?
If this is 1 task, is it possible to somehow separate them - create a separate task for each comment?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Timofeev Artem Olegovich wrote:
1) If a client wrote a comment under a post, is it possible to create a task in the system so that it would be visible in which post the comment was?
I haven't found such a setting yet. Can this be improved? What's in the watch?

there is an action of turning a message into a task, it seems to add a link to the description of the post

2) Is it possible to make the response from Box to a comment from a post go not to the post, but to the user's Direct?

In theory, yes, but for this you need, for example, to make a chat block like Viber (there is a block in the process) - this is 8 hours of refinement.

3) If three comments from different users were written almost simultaneously under a post, how many tasks will be generated in Box?
If this is 1 task, is it possible to somehow separate them - create a separate task for each comment?

for some reason, the task will be created first, and the rest will be added
to create separately for clients - it is necessary to finalize the setting into the action of turning into a task - this is 1 hour
18.12.2020, 17:23
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
there is an action of turning a message into a task, it seems to add a link to the description of the post

gives a link to the story, but you need to post
Can this be added?
How many hours?
21.12.2020, 17:45

Can this be added?
How many hours?

If there was a src parameter in the push, it will be written to the event, and as a result, displayed in the process headers if it is an instcom type (that is, not a direct).
If you have something wrong with an existing process - give a link to it, I'll see why.
22.12.2020, 14:35

I ask you to clarify this:
when a client writes a comment under a post, it is necessary that the photo of the post itself and its description be attached to the task. Is it possible?
And accordingly: if I attach a photo or video in the task, will it be displayed in the client's directive?
23.12.2020, 09:42

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Can this be added?
How many hours?

If there was a src parameter in the push, it will be written to the event, and as a result, displayed in the process headers if it is an instcom type (that is, not a direct).
If you have something wrong with an existing process - give a link to it, I'll see why.

I am clarifying
23.12.2020, 09:43

when a client writes a comment under a post, it is necessary that the photo of the post itself and its description be attached to the task. Is it possible?

No, I2CRM does not provide this information to us. They only pass the link to the post and the text of the comment.

And accordingly: if I attach a photo or video in the task, will it be displayed in the client's directive?

Well, as it were, file transfer is provided (we provided for the photo).
If there are parameters for video transmission - this should be checked with I2CRM.
23.12.2020, 17:58

Timofeev Artem Olegovich
Employee wrote:

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Can this be added?
How many hours?

I am clarifying

https://crm.ohholding.com.ua/admin/customorder/issue/302075/edit/ - here is an example
29.12.2020, 13:32

https://crm.ohholding.com.ua/admin/customorder/issue/302075/edit/ - here is an example

an icon is displayed with a link to the publication
29.12.2020, 14:13

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
for some reason, the task will be created first, and the rest will be added
to create separately for clients - it is necessary to finalize the setting into the action of turning into a task - this is 1 hour
[/quote]
Good afternoon,
Maxim, now the logic is this - whoever wrote the comment first will receive an answer on Instagram, if you answer through the task, no matter how many users leave comments, right?
04.02.2021, 15:24

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment