1b.app
Link copied -

Kasta.ua (integration assessment)

Интересует интеграция с Kasta.ua ?
У нас есть готовый компонент который закрывает потребности в работе с магазином! Посмотреть компонент
Need to evaluate improvement
1. Import orders from caste
Choosing which field to search for a product, in which BP to create
2. Transferring order statuses to a caste (as in the socket and prom now, when going to the stage, I can put an action that would change the status on the caste (with the ability to choose which status to change to)
3. Receiving order statuses from the caste (as in NP, if the status of the order on the caste has changed, then transfer the process to the selected status)
How many hours is this?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. I can't find their api documentation, do you have it?
10.12.2020, 17:36
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Hello. I can't find their api documentation, do you have it?

When can we get an answer?
23.12.2020, 10:50

1. Import processes 10h
2. Transferring statuses without additional parameters, in which only "status" should be transferred 2h. There are half of these statuses. Statuses like https://prnt.sc/w9t37k need to be run separately, there are a few more parameters below the status that must be passed. For such statuses +2h for each.
3. https://prnt.sc/w9t3wy are you interested in these statuses? As in np it is better not to do this, it is better to set up something like "if the last status = XXX" directly in the import action from point 1 and on the right you choose which status to switch the process to. It will take +3h
25.12.2020, 17:33

I'm also interested in integration. If we get a few people, we can share.
How many hours will it end up being? Somewhere 20 or more?
27.02.2021, 13:03

yes, we can do everything in 20 hours
04.03.2021, 14:21

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment