1b.app
Link copied -

Service 2gis

"I wanted the functionality of automatically creating a card from the contacts of this service when choosing a store object, for example, I would transfer all key values and subsequently, when calling through Binotel, the card would immediately open, and from that moment all calls were recorded. In addition, I would store history in a separate sector of the card correspondence with this object in the form of mailing lists, as well as audio recordings of a field agent with representatives of this object."
Is it possible to customize the system in connection with the wishes of the client?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

The 2gis service known to me is maps.
You need a link to the service, documentation and a more detailed description of what, based on the service API, you want to implement.
07.12.2020, 16:16
Original comment available on version: ru

Gekalo Maxim Vladimirovich wrote:
https://content.2gis.ru/api

A more detailed description of what exactly you need from this service will be?
Judging from your description - most likely "reference API"? Maps are hardly needed.
09.12.2020, 14:19

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
A more detailed description of what exactly you need from this service will be?
Judging from your description - most likely "reference API"? Maps are hardly needed.

And if so, then it is advisable to immediately describe what you want to get as a result of integration with this API.
And then in the description - some kind of nonsense about correspondence, which is unlikely to give out this service.
09.12.2020, 14:20

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment