1b.app
Link copied -

Ok, how does the tick work?

There is a checkbox in action
How does it work? How does she understand which identifier to substitute when unloading?
It's just that filters are good - they have identifiers, we checked this box, but the filters were not unloaded, I suspect that because good does not understand them and where to add them.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Filters that have a linkkey are unloaded. The linkkey, in turn, is affixed to the filters when importing goods from Horosop. Those. you import products, their filters are linked by linkkey and you can export them by modifying them in onebox
06.11.2020, 11:41
Original comment available on version: ru

That is, do I understand correctly that you need to import products from okopa, then the filters will be assigned a linkkey
and then we can transfer them?
Is it possible to somehow find out the linkkey of the filter and write it somewhere in the filter in the crm ?
07.11.2020, 12:24

the Technical link key field in the filter settings.
I won’t tell you where in the admin panel to look at the linkkey of the filter, I haven’t been there. Probably this is either his id or some key in the good
09.11.2020, 13:57

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment