1b.app
Link copied -

i2CRM and action in process "Send message to Instagram Direct (i2crm)"

Good afternoon, I would like to clarify the "Send message from account:" setting for the action in the "Send message to Instagram Direct (i2crm)" process. This line is not entirely clear. Can you elaborate on this setting?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. In this setting, you choose from which Instagram the message will be sent to the user. Those. if you select "user who switched the stage" then the answer (if the user has an instagram and is tied to boxing) will go from his instagram, if you select another user - from another user's instagram.
22.10.2020, 10:48
Original comment available on version: ru

And if the manager needs to send a message to direct (provided that we are in correspondence with the order (for example, payment details) from the company account using an action in the process? Then what ???
22.10.2020, 11:36

probably then there should be a manager who has a company account linked
22.10.2020, 11:52

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
probably then there should be a manager who has a company account linked

If there are several managers?
And how to see "Instagram ID:" for a company?
22.10.2020, 11:55

1. Try to send from one of them and see from whom it will actually come on Instagram
2. nothing, as far as I remember, if you are talking about a unique user id on instagram
22.10.2020, 17:15

Posted to all managers
Instagram ID, Instagram Signature, Companies.
In the settings of the Send a message to Instagram Direct (i2crm) action, I chose to send a message from the account: responsible.
Everything is working. Thank you.
28.10.2020, 16:53

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment