1b.app
Link copied -

Promotional sets in the tab in the tab kits OpenCart

Hello.
In the automatic action "upload products to OpenCart" there is a field "Promotional kits in the tab in the tab OpenCart kits" do you need some module for this? I created a promotional set in the box, but it is nowhere in the opencart and there is no such field in the product card.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Yes, most likely they did it for some kind of custom opencart. That is, if you do not have the "Kits" tab in the product card, this will not work.
07.09.2020, 13:56
Original comment available on version: ru

Thanks for the answer.
Is it possible to somehow find out under which module they did it?
07.09.2020, 14:04

As far as I remember, it was some kind of custom client module that its developers made. How exactly it is called and what exactly it does, I unfortunately do not remember.
07.09.2020, 14:09

if you are very interested, in 1 hour I can find out from the client exactly what kind of module it is and whether it is in the opencart market.
07.09.2020, 14:10

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
if you are very interested, in 1 hour I can find out from the client exactly what kind of module it is and whether it is in the opencart market.

Remind me the cost per hour, please.
07.09.2020, 14:32

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
30$

Thank you, but I'll probably refuse. Expensive
07.09.2020, 14:39

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment