1b.app
Link copied -

checkbox authorization

Нуждаетесь в интеграции с программным РРО ?
Нужно установить checkbox ?
В последней версии OneBox OS доступна интеграция с checkbox ! Установить последнюю версию OneBox OS
Hello, please tell me exactly what values should be entered in the integration fields I was told in support that this is the login and password of the cashier, I wrote it like this but gives an error when trying to activate the action in the order
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Yes, there must be a cashier, not a user.
To check the login and password of the cashier, try using them to enter the checkbox personal account through the site. If you enter using them - then the problem is on the side of the Box, if not - then the problem is with the checkbox. The only thing is, check this setting
27.12.2021, 14:48
Original comment available on version: ru

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
Yes, there must be a cashier, not a user.
To check the login and password of the cashier, try using them to enter the checkbox personal account through the site. If you enter using them - then the problem is on the side of the Box, if not - then the problem is with the checkbox. The only thing is, check this setting

visits checkbox site under cashier access - same error in box
what do you advise ?
27.12.2021, 17:08

antip wrote:
visits the checkbox site under cashier access - the same error in box
what do you advise ?

Is this by any chance a test checkout that recently appeared in the checkbox? Just today there was the same problem but in another CRM (mybeauty). He enters the office, but does not work according to the API (he does not enter). They also thought that the problem was with access. And now, by the method of elimination, we can assume that they gave test cash desks, but did not give the opportunity to work with them according to the API.
If this is still a test account, try to clarify in the checkbox support whether it is possible to work with a test account using the API?
27.12.2021, 17:16

Hello!
I have the same rake with the registration of a test cashier.
- how did you solve the problem?
29.12.2021, 10:30

I'll answer my own question:
- data should go to the address https://api.checkbox.in.ua, i.e. you don't need to tick "Checkbox API: Use test server" - in integration settings (only for test cashier)
29.12.2021, 18:52

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment