1b.app
Link copied -

Product reserve

Good afternoon.

There is a problem with the reserve of goods; at the “Reserve” stage we have the action “Reserve instead of the process in the warehouse”. The rule should be like this:

- If there is not enough product in stock, the product is not reserved. For example, in an order for a product there are 5 pieces, but there are 3 pieces in stock, the system does not reserve this product at all, but only reserves the one that is fully in stock. It should be possible to translate further through the stages of the BP.

At the moment, the system reserves the quantity that is in stock, --> 3 pcs when ordering 5 pcs.

Please tell me what is configured wrong in action?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Morgan, good afternoon
there is an answer on your screen.
remove the second and third ticks, put 4y. And maybe 6y if there are several skalds.
30.01.2024, 11:34
Original comment available on version: ua

Doesn't work (example on screenshot). I put the product in quantity of 100 pieces, there are 90 pieces in stock, the system still reserves 90 pieces, with the specified quantity being 100.

I don’t understand why the “Reserve only products currently available in stock” checkbox doesn’t work.
31.01.2024, 09:22
Original comment available on version: ru

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Now you describe a different situation - you want to reserve 100 products, if there are 90 in stock.
The idea of ​​reservation is precisely to reserve available capacity for some need.
You need 100 and have 90 in stock. There is nowhere else to reserve.
If you need to reorder 10 from the supplier, there is another automatic action for this.
31.01.2024, 13:33

No, I need to do this if the quantity is not enough, then the product is not reserved.
For example, a product is listed as 100 pieces, but there are 90 in the warehouse, which means this particular item is not reserved at all, because there is not enough product, without reserving the 90 that are in stock.
31.01.2024, 20:20

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Then this is the third situation - in this case, you need to remove all the ticks, preferably the first one so that it does not go to the stage at all (carefully here, because if the action is at the start stage of the order, for example, then the process will not even be created, because there is no product).
01.02.2024, 11:34

You cannot uncheck the first box, because we often transfer the order to the warehouse even if there is not enough availability.
The task is to make sure that the goods that are enough for a full reserve are simply reserved, and if there is not enough, they are not reserved.
06.02.2024, 12:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment