1b.app
Link copied -

Opening in the current order tab instead of a new tab

Answers:

Tretyak Arthur
OneBox Insiders wrote:
Here https://rivcont.info/4404515/
https://prnt.sc/Dja2RHNHUXVD there is a block of client processes "Double".
Previously, when clicked, the process opened in a new tab, now it opens in the current one.
Please fix it as it was before or add an add-on in the interface settings to open in a new tab.

and if you click the mouse wheel it will open in a new tab
20.01.2024, 20:51
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Tretyak Arthur
OneBox Insiders wrote:
Here https://rivcont.info/4404515/
https://prnt.sc/Dja2RHNHUXVD there is a block of client processes "Double".
Previously, when clicked, the process opened in a new tab, now it opens in the current one.
Please fix it as it was before or add an add-on in the interface settings to open in a new tab.

and if you click the mouse wheel it will open in a new tab

I know, just explain this to managers and those who work with trackpads, not mice)
If it’s correct, then it’s better to just check “Open in a new tab” in the settings and then everyone will be happy))
For the wheel, some said that everything is ok, and some have some problems with this wheel (Imagine, there are mice whose wheel cannot be pressed :))) )
22.01.2024, 10:13

Added the ability to open in a new tab while holding down the ctrl/cmd key. Stay tuned for updates
22.01.2024, 15:47
Original comment available on version: ua

I join the question. Of course it works with ctrl/cmd, but compared to what could be opened in a new tab with one click, this is quite a significant inconvenience. This block essentially implies the need to open processes only in a new tab, because is displayed in the main process in order to see others, and open them not instead, but additionally. + 5 years of daily interaction with this block also takes its toll.
Also on mobile. The device now completely lacks the ability to open a process in a new tab.
Therefore, please make a separate setting for opening in a new or current tab. After all, for a very long time the logic was one, but now for some reason it is becoming different. Taking this into account, it would be fairer to make this moment optional in order to leave the possibility of exactly the same use as before.
24.01.2024, 00:37

With ctrl/cmd it does not open in a new tab in the GTD Calendar in a pop-up window. At the moment it has become extremely uncomfortable to work.
Tasks open in the calendar, from which you can switch to client processes in a new tab. Next comes work with the process. Afterwards, return to the tab with the task to move it to the appropriate stage.
But now the process opens in the same window, and to close the task, you need to open the calendar again and look for it.
Please return the default opening of the process in a new tab when clicked. Thank you.
25.01.2024, 03:03

When you click on the process with the central mouse button, scrolling on the page is activated, which is also not convenient and not logical. As written above, the best solution would be to make it possible to choose with a check mark in the block settings whether to open tasks in the current window or in a new one.
25.01.2024, 11:04

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Artur Tretyak
OneBox Insiders wrote:
I know, just explain it to managers and those who work with trackpads, not mice)
If it's correct, then it's better to just check "Open in a new tab" in the settings and then everyone will be happy))
For the wheel, some said that everything is ok, and some have some problems with this wheel (Guess, there are mice in which the wheel does not click :))) )

it seems that the extra customization can really be useful for users of the system, for whom the simpler it is, the easier it is to get used to and stick to something
although I personally exclusively use the wheel from the moment it appeared on mice
25.01.2024, 11:36
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ua

I just found out about the wheel, I'll get used to it. And so I constantly had to click with the right mouse button, then open... wildly inconvenient.
popup is annoying, inconvenient. it seems logical to hang a pop-up window on the editing mouse button or on the wheel.
26.01.2024, 12:05

Пчолкін Віталій
ІнваФішки, консультант
I support the issue of inconvenience, managers also complain that the offered options are not so convenient. Please add a selection option
28.01.2024, 20:29

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment