1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Bug - Unable to open file

Answers:

Good afternoon, no. File previews on the system are case sensitive. It is customary to write the file extension in small letters (pdf, not PDF, pDf, etc.). Of course, for our part, we can rewrite the perception and uppercase as in your case, it will take about 1 hour
17.08.2021, 11:35
Original comment available on version: ru

OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon, no. File previews on the system are case sensitive. It is customary to write the file extension in small letters (pdf, not PDF, pDf, etc.). Of course, for our part, we can rewrite the perception and uppercase as in your case, it will take about 1 hour

what about extension and register? I added a file called 04.png - the simplest name possible. only numbers and extension.
watch the video, both the title and case have been changed. doesn't work at all.
17.08.2021, 11:57

I'm sorry, I mixed up the ticket. My comment does not apply to this ticket.

OneBox production wrote:
Of course, for our part, we can rewrite the perception and uppercase as in your case, it will take about 1 hour

yes please do
17.08.2021, 12:11

Unfortunately, you were denied a free revision, as part of this task, I can only issue an invoice. Or, if some cloud client needs this refinement, make it free of charge within the framework of this ticket.
17.08.2021, 13:09

OneBox production wrote:
Unfortunately, you were denied a free revision

why was it denied?
17.08.2021, 17:08

Most likely you read the message of M. Miroshnichenko a few weeks ago, in which everything was told.
17.08.2021, 17:11

OneBox production wrote:
Most likely you read the message of M. Miroshnichenko a few weeks ago, in which everything was told.

do not read. But there was some kind of announcement of. news?
17.08.2021, 17:17

18.08.2021, 11:21

You see, I'm not asking you to do something for your own pleasure. I perfectly understand what Max wrote there. But submitting bugs is not a rework. Any normal system works with files without, as you say, 'case sensitivity', otherwise you need to remove capslock and shift from the keyboard, or adjust all programs for Boxing. But this is stupid. This is 100% a bug, or a flaw in the system. Bring this to the attention of those who 'Notified you of point 8'.
18.08.2021, 12:44

Typo - *...!correction! bugs are not improvements.
18.08.2021, 12:45

task taken for correction
18.08.2021, 13:27
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
OneBox production wrote:
task taken for correction

Thanks for understanding.
18.08.2021, 13:37

OneBox production wrote:
made to open

thanks, awesome!
30.08.2021, 19:27

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment