1b.app
Link copied -

2015729889 - Added price recalculation setting

Answers:

Commentary is available in ru and not yet translated to the current language.
22.02.2021, 15:29

What is the purpose of this action?
27.02.2021, 07:44
Original comment available on version: ru

Максим
Тзов Екомора
If you have automation set up in your system for products, then when the price changes, the stench will not be refilled, the scales will be changed to crowns.
There are about 300k goods in the system and 50 automations for products in case of refurbishment, the price of crowns died from 30 minutes to 5 years, and when it is completed, everything is ok, the crowns are practicable.
27.02.2021, 11:11
macik9157@gmail.com Original comment available on version: ru

I don’t understand, even if the prices are changed admin/auto/action/ in the year’s automation, so the crown is guilty of the year’s work, why?
In me, a decade of days ago, the prices stopped changing. to that i tsіkavlyus, through scho such a trap.
27.02.2021, 16:48

I agree with Vladimir: the work of this action is not at all clear.
Julia, can you describe in more detail how everything works?
27.02.2021, 17:26

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich
Client wrote:

Boxing employees do not respond to questions that already have answers, alas ....
05.03.2021, 15:37

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich
Client wrote:

Price recalculation is really launched by the crown (the action Recalculate prices in automation once per hour), when this action is processed, taking into account the price change, the actions of Automation of products are also launched (these admin/products/action/), given that the load on Boxing, and not everyone needs the launch of product automation, completed this revision. That is, when this setting is enabled, when Price Recalculation starts, automation by product does not start.
11.03.2021, 10:53

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment