1b.app
Link copied -

Description of the process and action with the field

Good afternoon.
1. What action can be used to copy a process description into a comment?
2.Which variable can I add a description to the email body when sending a notification?
Thank you.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Евгений
Клиент
Also interested in a variable to get the name of the author.
I know that there are {|$authorid|} from not specified in the documentation. But how to get the full name of the author of the process and insert it into the body / subject of the letter?
Thanks again
07.06.2021, 11:06
Original comment available on version: ru

Evgeniy
Client wrote:
1. What action can be used to copy a process description into a comment?

Good afternoon. You can copy the description to an additional field, for example, using the Fill in the process or contact field action, the process description is a variable {|$comments|}, and after the Add comment action, write it in the process comments

Evgeniy
Client wrote:
2.Which variable can I add a description to the email body when sending a notification?

Same variable {|$comments|}
07.06.2021, 11:17

Евгений
Клиент

Shatokhina Irina wrote:

Thank you. and according to the Author, what I wrote below in the comments, do you happen to know the answer? =)
07.06.2021, 11:22

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
{|$comments|}

got excited with copying. in the additional field, if you just need to add a comment to the process, then the action Add comment to the process can be the variable {|$comments|}
07.06.2021, 11:24

Evgeniy
Client wrote:

Shatokhina Irina wrote:

Thank you. and according to the Author, what I wrote below in the comments, do you happen to know the answer? =)

The author of the process has not heard about the variable - perhaps it exists but is not specified in the variables))) But I can offer a workaround, the action Copy process fields - copy the Author to an additional field with the string type and get the author's full name
07.06.2021, 11:28

Евгений
Клиент

Shatokhina Irina wrote:

Evgeniy
Client wrote:

Shatokhina Irina wrote:

The author of the process has not heard about the variable - perhaps it exists but is not specified in the variables))) But I can offer a workaround, the action Copy process fields - copy the Author to an additional field with the string type and get the author's full name

Thanks
07.06.2021, 11:29

Please mark the answer as correct. Thanks
07.06.2021, 11:43

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment