1b.app
Link copied -

Record call source (channel) as process source

Created a process in automation: "Unknown number detected". In it, I set the flag to "Record the source (channel) of the call as the source of the process."
And this process made a bunch of incomprehensible channels from Binotel to me. Now they have to be manually removed.
Questions:
1. Why is the channel not set to the extension number or phone number of the person who received the call?
2. Why was such a mass of channels created?
3. Clear all these added meaningless channels after number #58 and up to the end.
4. Debug the operation of this option so that it works correctly. By the internal number of the binotel or by the number that received the call.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Khlestkin Dmitry wrote:
1. Why is the channel not set to the extension number or phone number of the person who received the call?

because the channel is a unique identifier of the call, it is like this for the binotel

Khlestkin Dmitry wrote:
2. Why was such a mass of channels created?

because each call has its own unique call channel value

Khlestkin Dmitry wrote:
3. Clear all these added meaningless channels after number #58 and up to the end.

Such services are free only for users of paid cloud plans.
If you have personal technical support, you can contact them, or I can clear the data at the cost of 1 hour of revision.

Khlestkin Dmitry wrote:
4. Debug the operation of this option so that it works correctly. By the internal number of the binotel or by the number that received the call.

Just because a function doesn't work the way you want it doesn't mean it doesn't work right.
If you need revision - make a technical task and you will be evaluated, or they will tell you how to set it up.
14.05.2021, 16:48
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment