1b.app
Link copied -

Help me figure out why the gross profit is written down in the cost price, and the cost price, on the contrary, is written down in the gross profit for the supplier

Help me figure out why the gross profit is written down in the cost price, and the cost price, on the contrary, is written down in the gross profit for the supplier
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Your description is not informative and does not give an understanding of the essence of the problem.
Specify more specifically what the problem is, with examples.
04.03.2021, 15:07
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Your description is not informative and does not give an understanding of the essence of the problem.
Specify more specifically what the problem is, with examples.

Yes, sorry ... I have a margin of 23% and a cost of 73%, but the program gives the data on the contrary, supposedly I have a cost of 23%
04.03.2021, 16:52

Yes, sorry ... I have a margin of 23% and a cost of 73%, but the program gives the data on the contrary, supposedly I have a cost of 23%

It would not be bad if you specified with links, screenshots, examples.
05.03.2021, 15:49

It's strange, I kind of attached links, screenshots ... I'll do it now. I will specify everything more specifically ... here is a link to a new report
https://b2bhub.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/report/suppliersturnover/?datefrom=2021... D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C
You can also see in the screenshot that the cost is 20%, but this is not so. The cost of goods that I sell - 80%
05.03.2021, 20:08

Specify what exactly is the calculation error (calculation examples)?
At first glance, the report considers it true - the sum of purchase prices is less than the sum of sales and, accordingly, the profitability for this difference.
09.03.2021, 14:15

According to my business model, the gross profit should be 20795 and 83398 UAH should be the cost price ... I trade in bulk. bought for 80 thousand and sold for 104 thousand and a profit of 20 thousand
10.03.2021, 12:21

This report is not built on the basis of your "business model", but on the basis of processes.
If in them the purchase price of products is 20795 thousand, and the selling price is 104 thousand, then the margin in this case (as a difference) is 83398
If you bought for 83398 - then in your purchase orders at purchase prices from suppliers there should be for such an amount
11.03.2021, 17:20

Thanks, sorry for wasting your time
12.03.2021, 14:40

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment