1b.app
Link copied -

Дія Add contacts to the Contacts tab of the process block mass launch of processes

Good afternoon.
In the process https://crm.hlr.ua:50443/admin/shop/workflow/126/constructor/ in the procedure with savings added add contacts to the Contacts tab of the process
Created this screen 1
Screen 2 before the specified action - Stop the following actions when the conditions are met, if the client does not respond
At the same time, when mass launching processes on a number of 100 clients, the launch of the process is blocked every other time, if you start processes on 1500 clients, they don’t work like that, I’m trying to mimic the process - the processes are started.
I ask you to reconsider the deed, why is it pouring into the creation of processes? Dyakuyu
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. you closed access to the box from the description - I can't see it
2. even if the matter is in the speed of the action, then rewrite it and optimize it more logically right away in the OS
21.10.2022, 15:56
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
1. you closed access to the box from the description - I can't see it

why was access denied? Box open
25.10.2022, 12:46

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
why was access denied? Box open

Well, if I see a message at the entrance that access to employees is blocked, then it means they closed it)
01.11.2022, 18:26

yes, you are right, access has been opened
PS we have too many "admins" now, I can't keep up with them
02.11.2022, 21:35

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment