1b.app
Link copied -

Notices to observers

Answers:

To have some kind of notifications, you need to write something to the task or do something with the task after adding observers. Did you take any action?
22.08.2022, 13:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
To have some kind of notifications, you need to write something to the task or do something with the task after adding observers. Did you take any action?

no, but before it worked without it ... probably .... or there were some system actions that I don’t know about, due to which a notification appeared.
could system actions create a notification?
22.08.2022, 14:45

Cornev Michael
ergo wrote:
no, but it worked before

Vsmysle worked before. What notifications should users receive if there are no notifications in the task?

Cornev Michael
ergo wrote:
maybe

strongly

Cornev Michael
ergo wrote:
could system actions create a notification?

Could. Adding a payment, changing the person in charge and a lot more. But they also need to be created somehow so that the observers see them after they are added to the task observers.
22.08.2022, 14:50

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Could. Adding a payment, changing the person in charge and a lot more. But they also need to be created somehow so that the observers see them after they are added to the task observers.

probably because most likely there was some kind of system message. thanks for the tip.
22.08.2022, 15:05

Tell me why the very fact of adding me as an observer to the process does not create a notification about this? it's a systemic change.
26.08.2022, 14:06

I don't quite understand what you want? I believe that such system changes should not generate a notification and litter the notification feed for the rest of the task participants. Do you think differently? OK. If you need it, put after the action of adding a user to the observers an action that adds a comment to the task in the style "Dear employees, welcome to the observers of the task!" and your employees will have notifications and misunderstanding why they need this notification at all and what they want from them.
26.08.2022, 15:01

bu
OneBox production wrote:
I don't quite understand what you want? I believe that such system changes should not generate a notification and litter the notification feed for the rest of the task participants. Do you think differently? OK. If you need it, put after the action of adding a user to the observers an action that adds a comment to the task in the style "Dear employees, welcome to the observers of the task!" and your employees will have notifications and misunderstanding why they need this notification at all and what they want from them.

Thanks for responding.
I want to understand the system, because there are no normal, complete and accessible instructions and descriptions. The only option is to ask questions. I don’t care who thinks what (we all have different visions and expectations), I need to know how the system works now, according to what principles, etc. In other systems, for example (not necessarily CRM), when someone is added as an observer, alerts come, but here there is none, so questions arise. There are no descriptions and instructions - there are questions.
26.08.2022, 15:20

If I wanted to know how the system works, I would ask the question:
Should an employee be added to a task as an observer using the XXX action, a notification should be generated?
There can be unequivocal answers to such a question: yes or no.
To the question "why the system does not make XXX" can be either an answer or simply "because it works that way." Those. so you get less information than you probably would like to get.

Michael wrote:
I don't care who thinks

I understand correctly that you want to be answered in the same vein for any of your requests to change the system?
26.08.2022, 15:49

bu
OneBox production wrote:

I understand correctly that you want to be answered in the same vein for any of your requests to change the system?

we want instructions and descriptions of the software.
I thank you for your answers
01.09.2022, 08:34

you probably won't have them anytime soon. Especially on such things as whether a notification should be generated when XXX is acted upon in the process. Given that there can be several dozen such actions, and few people are interested in this at all.
01.09.2022, 10:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment