1b.app
Link copied -

Disappears notification after switching stage

We have encountered a problem that we brought to your attention before, but now the switching functionality causes some inconvenience in work. Please tell me if it is possible to correct its work or somehow improve it.
The problem is this. When switching the stage, we configure it so that a pop-up interactive window appears that needs to be filled. But in fact, after switching the stage, the notification disappears and the popup is not visible. You have to reopen the notification to open the popup.
How can I configure the system so that the notification window does not close after switching the stage? So that the decision to close the window or not remains with the user.
Plus, as an idea, you can add transition arrows to other notifications. For example, switched the stage. Hover the mouse over the link, it shows a popup with the name of the process, click and go to the next track.

Thanks in advance.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1.3h Will work for all notifications
2. In general, a useless thing in my opinion, this is not an instagram to swipe stories. 8h if you like as customization.
11.08.2022, 13:37
Original comment available on version: ru

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
1.3h Will work for all notifications
2. In general, a useless thing in my opinion, this is not an instagram to swipe stories. 8h if you like as customization.

isn't this a bug?
16.08.2022, 17:16
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment