1b.app
Link copied -

Question about the operation of the action Copy the value of one additional. process fields to another add. process field

Good afternoon. The action is configured as follows , you need to add one more contact from another additional field in the field with the multilist contact type (the second field has the Contact directory type).
But when an action is triggered in a field with the multilist type, the first contact is deleted, and a new one is written instead. Configured here https://crm.hlr.ua/admin/shop/workflow/102/procedure/489/?status=0, check process https://crm.hlr.ua/admin/customorder/support-nspace/ 3441166/edit/
That is, instead of having 3 contacts there, there are two and at the same time the first contact entered is no longer there. Please check if the action works
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. The action does not complete the field, but REPLACE the value of the field. You can make a setting to add a contact to the multilist without overwriting past contacts, it will take 1 hour.
17.05.2022, 15:21
Original comment available on version: ru

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. The action does not complete the field, but REPLACE the value of the field. You can make a setting to add a contact to the multilist without overwriting past contacts, it will take 1 hour.

Suitable, but I considered the action specifically for writing another TK for evaluation, therefore I will describe what is needed and please re-evaluate (if you need to create another task, let me know, I will reschedule)
There is a process interface block Holding structure , and here the setting is to display the ability to select companies and write in the additional field . Please evaluate the possibility of selecting individuals and adding them to the additional field, that is, just like now, only we need individuals.
17.05.2022, 19:13

Please give a link to the task from which the screenshots are made so that I myself can directly see what is displayed and what is happening there, after I will evaluate the revision you need
17.05.2022, 22:44

18.05.2022, 00:16

Now, as far as I can see, individuals are not displayed in this structure (employees of companies). And you need, if they are, so that you can also select them and write them down in the additional field. You can do this, it will take 2 hours. If in total with the first edit, then 3 hours. Bill?
18.05.2022, 11:35

with

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Now, as far as I can see, individuals are not displayed in this structure (employees of companies). And you need, if they are, so that you can also select them and write them down in the additional field. You can do this, it will take 2 hours. If in total with the first edit, then 3 hours. Bill?

employees are displayed http://joxi.ru/GrqaWYguzMyBYr, they just open when you click on the employees icon.
As you described - Yes, that's right, it is important that the checkbox for companies and individuals works separately, since we need to be able to select only individuals. Globally, the task is this, you need to select a contact from the entire structure of the holding and, when you click on the button, write it in a field with the type of multi-list of contacts (add to existing contacts already recorded in this field).
I plan to do this with this refinement: in the Holding structure, select an individual and click on the procedure, while the individual is recorded in an additional field with the contact list type, after which the action Copy the value of one additional. process fields to another add. the field of this process is an additional field added to the field Multilist of contacts
Thank you for the rating, discuss and write back
18.05.2022, 15:04

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
it is important that the inclusion of a checkmark for companies and individuals works separately

I don't quite understand here. What does separately mean? Which checkbox you click on, that id will fall into the field in fact
18.05.2022, 15:24

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
it is important that the inclusion of a checkmark for companies and individuals works separately

I don't quite understand here. What does separately mean? Which checkbox you click on, that id will fall into the field in fact

Yes, that's right, I meant that now there is a setting for companies, when this setting is filled in, the company has a checkbox to select it. It is important for me that the setting that you will finalize - opens the checkbox only for individuals (so that this is not a general setting that opens the checkbox for both companies and individuals).
If I clearly described it, we are ready to put into operation 2+1 hours on account of paid hours https://crm.hlr.ua/
18.05.2022, 16:30

ok, I'm going to work. I'll clarify in the process if anything
18.05.2022, 17:15

Good afternoon.
1. An additional setting has appeared in action. You need to turn it on
2. The block now has a separate additional field for company employees. Works by analogy with companies, only independently of them and writes the user id in its own separate field
26.05.2022, 17:59

Good afternoon. Works great. Thank you, I'm closing the issue.
31.05.2022, 12:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment